Spfl Weekend 19-21 August - Page 2 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Spfl Weekend 19-21 August

Good day for Hearts :)

it was a good day considering we were awful in the first half

much better in the second half although i am not sure how much that is due to Cowdenbeath tiring

good to see Patterson and Carrick back, really got some strength in depth this season when you look at the players that were not in the first 11 yesterday

Hopefully shaping up to be a more competitive season than first thought.

I believe that Celtic were winless in their previous 5 games before their home match v Aberdeen (and even then a non-called handball by Commons could have cost them points if the penalty were given).

And today… Celtic had to equalise at home with a penalty for their only goal of the game.

Teams should definitely see Celtic as there for the taking instead of resigning the game to a probable loss.

Hopefully shaping up to be a more competitive season than first thought.

I believe that Celtic were winless in their previous 5 games before their home match v Aberdeen (and even then a non-called handball by Commons could have cost them points if the penalty were given).

And today Celtic had to equalise at home with a penalty for their only goal of the game.

Teams should definitely see Celtic as there for the taking instead of resigning the game to a probable loss.

It will be close(ish) until we're knocked out of Europe and then we'll steam ahead.

Unless Scott Brown get injured again. If that happens, it could be anyone's.

Just watched the Motherwell highlights.

Holy shit! 6 yards outside the box the foul was!

:lol:

Motherwell by all accounts defended well and limited Celtic to long range efforts. Didn't create a lot, but the John Sutton sitter was some miss!

In other news, in a good week to bury news, the Green Brigade are back in their old section.

That's two stonewall penalties denied for the away team two weeks in a row but Celtic get a dodgy penalty against Motherwell and punch one in against Aberdeen.

I see the racist was playing for them yesterday.

wow.

Somebody has a proper cob on today :yikes3: