Since it's Friday - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Since it's Friday

Teacher: If I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and then another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven, Sir.

Teacher: No, listen carefully... If I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2, how many will you have?

Johnny: Seven, Sir.

Teacher: Let me put it to you differently. If I gave you 2 apples, and another 2 apples and another 2, how many would you have?

Johnny: Six.

Teacher: Good. Now if I gave you 2 cats, and another 2 cats and another 2, how many would you have?

Johnny: Seven!!! SIR!

A very angry Teacher: Where in the hell do you get seven from?!?!?

A very angry Johnny: Because, ... I've already got a cat!!!
Edited by Flure

A technician is being sent to work in the Arctic Circle.

"This is your emergency equipment," says his boss. "It consists of a box of assorted distress flares, a radio and a deck of cards."

"What are the cards for?" asks the technician.

"If the distress flares don't work," says the boss, "and the radio is completely frozen, take the deck of cards and start a game of solitaire. It won't be long before someone taps you on the shoulder and tells you to put the nine of spades on the ten of diamonds."

• 7 months later...
  • 10 months later...

Everyone just watch don't know whether it is a scam or not but I just got a phone call there saying I have won £250 cash or Elvis Presley tribute tickets. It then said press 1 for the money or 2 for the show

So I nipped over to the local cairry oot for ma tea last night.

The wee Chinese boy behind the counter pointed at me shouting "Watcha wa, watcha wa?"

"Ok" I said, "I'll have chicken curry with fried rice please"

"Naw, watcha wa ya dafty. Ah jist paintit it!"

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

A burglar broke into a house one night. He shined his flashlight around, looking for valuables when a voice in the dark said, 'Jesus knows you're here.'

He nearly jumped out of his skin, clicked his flashlight off, and froze. When he heard nothing more, he shook his head and continued.

Just as he pulled the stereo out so he could disconnect the wires, clear as a bell he heard 'Jesus is watching you.'

Startled, he shined his light around frantically, looking for the source of the voice. Finally, in the corner of the room, his flashlight beam came to rest on a parrot.

'Did you say that?' he hissed at the parrot.

'Yes', the parrot confessed, then squawked, 'I'm just trying to warn you that he's watching you.'

The burglar relaxed. 'Warn me, huh? Who in the world are you?'

'Moses,' replied the bird.

'Moses?' the burglar laughed. 'What kind of people would name a bird Moses?'

'The same kind of people who would name a Rottweiler Jesus.'

• 1 month later...

A woman in labour shouting the usual stuff "get this out of me, give me more drugs" 

She turns to her husband screaming "you did this to me you fucker you put me through this agony". 

He casually whispers in her ear " if you remember I wanted to stick it up your arse and you told me to fuck off it would be too painful "