Broony is back! - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Broony is back!

dezmondo

Image result for scott brown footballer smiling

**Scott Brown after Slovakia 3-0 Scotland**

Image result for scott brown shouting

''Brendan...... I know I said I wouldnt but eh.... Can I play at Wembley?''

Image result for brendan rodgers shock

''Ach I'm not sure Scott, you're needed here''

Image result for scott brown football sad

''Please Brendan, Scotland needs me - Fletcher is shite''

Image result for brendan rodgers thinking

'Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm''

Image result for brendan rodgers okay

''Go for it Broooooooowny''

Image result for scott brown smiling

''Bring on the English''

Image result for brendan rodgers

''You're welcome Tartan Army''

Meanwhile in London.....

Image result for gareth southgate crying

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

find it sad that either

a. we have gone cap in hand to someone who turned his back on his country

b. He has decided he wants one last hurrah on the big stage

also find it sad that someone I detest on the football pitch for the way he acts, probably will make our team better.

Yet another nail in the coffin of my enthusiasm for the national side. 

2 minutes ago, dipped flake said:

find it sad that either

a. we have gone cap in hand to someone who turned his back on his country

b. He has decided he wants one last hurrah on the big stage

also find it sad that someone I detest on the football pitch for the way he acts, probably will make our team better.

Yet another nail in the coffin of my enthusiasm for the national side. 

Lighten up.

He may have decided that he can make the team better and he feels fresher than he thought he would.

He may have felt guilt knowing he was our best CM and could help us beat England.

He may have thought we would be okay without him and now he knows we aren't.

Well done Scott Brown.

1 hour ago, KennyMiller said:

What's the point of your autosignature.

Just asking out of interest what you're attempting to achieve.

It's something I would put for my rival club not my own.

No idea what you're talking about sorry. What's an autosignature??

Just now, KennyMiller said:

Scotland's away record...

Aw that? That doesn't show on my phone so I couldn't mind what you were referring to. That's my personal Scotland away match record. I know what you mean by saying it looks like something a rival fan would put as it's such a crap record. 

I'd better update that actually....

Just now, McTeeko said:

Aw that? That doesn't show on my phone so I couldn't mind what you were referring to. That's my personal Scotland away match record. I know what you mean by saying it looks like something a rival fan would put as it's such a crap record. 

I'd better update that actually....

Ach now I feel bad haha. My apologies I thought it was a dig at how shite we were.

impressive you've been away that often

3 minutes ago, KennyMiller said:

Ach now I feel bad haha. My apologies I thought it was a dig at how shite we were.

impressive you've been away that often

? Aye it doesn't quite read right now you've said that. I'm on the laptop now and cannae even mind how to update it.....

3 hours ago, KennyMiller said:

Genuinely the worst post I've seen on here and I read rationale on a Danny Swanson call up.

Your homework is to watch the entire 90 minutes of our last visit to Wembley. Brown was man of the match.

Hahaha. So I've to watch 1 game which was a start of season non qualifier (a friendly as they were called) in which we were beat as the basis of how Brown will perform in this game ok.

So I'll not bother looking at any of his performances in the later part of the euro 2016 qualifiers? Ok then. 

As I said, Brown can be affective but more often than not he ends up looking like he's more concerned about charging around, winding up the opposition rather than focussing on the basics - like a first touch and holding his position.

Don't care what anyone says.we are simply a better team when brown plays.fletcher is honking and always has been.brown has had a couple of outstanding performances of late.

Edited by allyc

3 hours ago, LewisEDI said:

too little too late, needed him for the last 2 games, especially in slovakia when the midfield was pathetic, didn't put a challenge in all night.

if he comes back and we lose he will be be "retired" again, he's only coming back now celtic are out of europe and wants to play in the big match after he couldn't be bothered with the last more important two games. taking the piss if u ask me.

still want him starting at wembley though like ;-)  

Totally agree how can you pick and choose your games ...seems strange to me

Report on BBC website saying it was Broony who initiated it, although it is a quote from Mark McGhee...

Also says its not a one off game.

Maybe he just regrets his decision. No idea how anyone can say he turned his back.

Edited by goodguy

Iam not saying he wont make a difference...

But whats happened to Scotland...

A manager saying he will hang for one more game (England)

A captain packing it in then three months later is welcomed back (could have done with him before)

WHO THE HELL IS IN CHARGE OF THIS MOB...discipline has completely gone and the old respect non existent..  

4 minutes ago, scotsgary2 said:

Iam not saying he wont make a difference...

But whats happened to Scotland...

A manager saying he will hang for one more game (England)

A captain packing it in then three months later is welcomed back (could have done with him before)

WHO THE HELL IS IN CHARGE OF THIS MOB...discipline has completely gone and the old respect non existent..  

I honestly pray that we reach some sort of watershed if this campaign is not successful - time for a root and branch review of our game.

The whole parochial nonsense of a newspaper getting excited about a player from previous failed campaigns coming back to rescue a manager in the last chance saloon in a "must win" game which is only "must win" because we had pish results against average teams is a hell of a bad place to start but we can't go on in this way.

From top to bottom the whole set up is forth rate and seems to be devoid of serious concerted scrutiny from press and fans. We need to stop supporting mediocrity and demand better.