Flower Of Scotland Is Our Song - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Flower Of Scotland Is Our Song

jcs

why should we not sing flower of scotland it's our national anthem do you feel Scottish then fecking sing it with all your heart. loyalist sing gstq(no capitals letters for that loyalist pish totally meant) I'm Scottish and proud of it and so should you be

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

YES YES YES a positive thread and atitude,anyone who voted yes sing it at next game as loud as possible,as for the no voters,they have absolutely no right to sing our national anthem.And what about the next rugby international at murrayfield taking it that 95% of the crowd will have voted no,In the words of the song (rise and be a nation again)THEY BETTER NOT SING IT,THAY HAVE NO FEKIN RIGHT.TOFFEY NOSED FEKERS :angry::angry::angry::angry:

YES YES YES a positive thread and atitude,anyone who voted yes sing it at next game as loud as possible,as for the no voters,they have absolutely no right to sing our national anthem.And what about the next rugby international at murrayfield taking it that 95% of the crowd will have voted no,In the words of the song (rise and be a nation again)THEY BETTER NOT SING IT,THAY HAVE NO FEKIN RIGHT.TOFFEY NOSED FEKERS :angry::angry::angry::angry:

BIG clarky for first minister.

BIG clarky for first minister.

evening mate,id like to invite you onto my team as my campaign manager and also could we now name a date for the next referendum (any weasels who voted no are barred this timeFEKERS) :mad:

Why not Just as FoS starts we sing a chorus of "Sit down if you voted No" and at the start of the 45th minute we sing till halftime.. "stand up if you voted YES" . Let them stand up if they want but how pumping small will they feel doing it.

sorry still raging and will be till the next indtref campaign starts . :angry:

Why not Just as FoS starts we sing a chorus of "Sit down if you voted No" and at the start of the 45th minute we sing till halftime.. "stand up if you voted YES" . Let them stand up if they want but how pumping small will they feel doing it.

sorry still raging and will be till the next indtref campaign starts . :angry:

:worried: Mental

I will sing FOS more loudly, proudly and passionately than I have ever done ........ One kick in the baws won't stop me from squealing like a mental b'stard. Scottish last week, Scottish next week, fecking Scottish always ......... Belt It out boys, make the stadium shake.

I will sing FOS more loudly, proudly and passionately than I have ever done ........ One kick in the baws won't stop me from squealing like a mental b'stard. Scottish last week, Scottish next week, fecking Scottish always ......... Belt It out boys, make the stadium shake.

It'll make the unionists fuckin boak that we're sullying their fine stadium in such a manner :lol:

Friday felt ashamed, felt couldn't sing it given what had just happened. Come the Georgia game I'm going to be singing it, if others want to feel embarressed by the words so be it.

I feel exactly the same.

And when the Irish respond with "You're just a small part of England" i'll welcome it. Let's see how the No voters in our support feel when they sing that.

Won't be singing FoS again until we get our independence. I can't. If you felt the meaning of the words before then they can't be sung until we get freedom.

I will be having a minutes silence. To sing the song is to give in. To admit it means nothing. I'm not proud of Scotland just now, although I am proud of being Scottish.

It's hard to explain. If I knew the guy next to me had voted No and was singing FoS I think I'd be in the jail for attempted murder.

Maybe I'm the problem but I can't help how I feel.

Won't be singing FoS again until we get our independence. I can't. If you felt the meaning of the words before then they can't be sung until we get freedom.

I will be having a minutes silence. To sing the song is to give in. To admit it means nothing. I'm not proud of Scotland just now, although I am proud of being Scottish.

It's hard to explain. If I knew the guy next to me had voted No and was singing FoS I think I'd be in the jail for attempted murder.

I will be trying to stifle the giggles if anyone starts singing the Flower and I will be in hysterics when the rugger buggers blast it out.

Maybe we should change the offending line to ''And we can still rise now..... teedum teeedumpty dum''

Edited by Saltirescot

And when the Irish respond with "You're just a small part of England" i'll welcome it. Let's see how the No voters in our support feel when they sing that.

Think you might be reading too much into what we will be chanting Dave

I cud no more be bothered chanting such tripe at the scottish fans

Edited by Green_Tide_Rising

Think you might be reading too much into what we will be chanting Dave

I cud no more be bothered chanting such tripe at the scottish fans

You might be right, fair enough. I wouldn't blame the Ireland fans for scoring such an open goal though.

I should have said the England fans a few days after our match. I'm pretty sure they'll take the opportunity of reminding us of the vote!

Agreed.

You might be right, fair enough. I wouldn't blame the Ireland fans for scoring such an open goal though.

I should have said the England fans a few days after our match. I'm pretty sure they'll take the opportunity of reminding us of the vote!

IF any Ireland fans do it mate,they will treat it as banter and it wont last too long if it does happen, as should ye - there wont be anything malacious in it.....both sets of fans will be having the craic over a beer after the match sure. I look forward to having a catch up and a beer with the scottish fans after the game and I know i can speak for the majority of Ireland fans when I say that....no matter what the result.

In fairness - i can understand yere concerns over the england fans, they will be tougher to listen too.....but as I said before, best way to silence them is for you and the rest of the scottish fans to stand together and proud and support your team to victory over them :ok:

Edited by Green_Tide_Rising