Thistle V St.mirren - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Thistle V St.mirren

2-1 St.Mirren. Decent come back from them in the 2nd half. 95th minute penalty winner.

Pish game but a welcome 90 minutes not thinking about politics.

Both teams poor and will be fighting relegation this season.

Starting to have doubts about Stevenson. Was he always slow and uninterested? He wasn't keen on being subbed and I don't even think we went to the bench - straight down the tunnel.

Get this Billy Bigbaws punted.

Archie's subs were woeful. Only Doolan and Lawless were creating anything and he takes them both off.

2-1 St.Mirren. Decent come back from them in the 2nd half. 95th minute penalty winner.

Pish game but a welcome 90 minutes not thinking about politics.

Both teams poor and will be fighting relegation this season.

Starting to have doubts about Stevenson. Was he always slow and uninterested? He wasn't keen on being subbed and I don't even think we went to the bench - straight down the tunnel.

Get this Billy Bigbaws punted.

Archie's subs were woeful. Only Doolan and Lawless were creating anything and he takes them both off.

There was a game of fitba on tonight? :blink::lol:

Buddies fans, how long will Tommy Craig last ?

Can't believe that Levein saw Stevenson as a potential Scotland international :blink:

It's a weird one. Some if our performances so far have actually been v decent. Should never have lost to either Motherwell or Dundee for example.

Can't comment on tonight's game as my mind is most definitely not on football right now.

I get the feeling that with a little confidence there's the basis of a good side there. Tonight's result may help that. On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if we took a few humpings. Our defence is dire.

V much doubt Craig will be given much time if we do get a few more beatings. He's been part of the set up for a good while now and aside from the cup win we've been pretty pish.

A boot in the baws like last night's result would usually have spoiled my weekend but given that my crown jewels were still numb from an infinitely greater disappointment the previous night it barely registered.

Agree with you about Stevenson, OLAS. He looked great against Ross County but while he is clearly a decent footballer his work rate is worse than Rab C Nesbitt on a go slow. Only Carroll looked to have improved from those who featured against Inverness last Saturday.

The first half performance was decent from Thistle but we couldn't string two passes together after half time. I am not quite sure why the referee played so much injury time but why, oh why, oh why, do we keep conceding late goals?!