George Square - Page 4 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

George Square

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was in the square pn Wednesday and it was a wonderful atmosphere, folk from all walks of life coming together and of all ages for a sing along and gathering. And you look at the scum there tonight. Animals. This scum have been part of our society for too long and have no place here. full of anger and hate F#CK THE LOT OF THEM

Seeing that disgusts me, and I say that as a Rangers supporter, them bunny rabbit unionist twats dancing on the political graves of their fellow countrymen, Rangers for me are and always have been a Scottish club as have Celtic, and for me it has always been about the football, not about Unionist /Republican, Protestant/Catholic rivalries, being from the Borders thats the way most of us are, we support our teams have a banter about it and go out drinking together afterwards, so seeing that there has cemented my decision to disassociate me from supporting Rangers in any way or form until they get rid of the unionist bigots for once and for all, Gala Fairydean for me from now on as my Scottish team! The cavemen can stick their Union up their arse, althought that is probably where their heads are stuck anyway!

ps anyone know how you change your user name?

Don't let them chase you away, Rangers needs decent supporters like any club.