George Square - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

George Square

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why couldn't they have done this last week??

But I suppose it would have been blamed on cybernats anyway.

They were too shy. Amazed by the amount of friends on FB who didn't enter the debate at all changing their profile pics to No Thanks with a UJ background. Smacks a bit of 'only sing when you're winning'.

Erm I thought it was they were worries would riot if we lost.

Once again a small minority of rangers fans show their true colours.

Let's see eddard put a spin on this

To be fair it doesn't have anything to do with Eddard or any Rangers fan I know.

Every Rangers fan I have met from this board are absolute sound as a pound stand up guys with the exception of Tartan Teddy

Was dropping the wife in town about 645 and there was car after car with union jacks out the window heading for George square, and plenty heading in on foot. Could see the atmosphere wasn't pleasant.

Think this links directly to what Mindimoo posted earlier...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10202433758517846&id=1610349991

Edited by sbcmfc

Was dropping the wife in town about 645 and there was car after car with union jacks out the window heading for George square, and plenty heading in on foot. Could see the atmosphere wasn't pleasant.

Think this links directly to what Mindimoo posted earlier...https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10202433758517846&id=1610349991

Gracious in victory, trying to reconcile those who are hurting and worried about the future? I hope if the Yes campaign had won they would not have reacted like that. I believe that one day we will win and if his likes are still around then I hope we will show a better way.

Think this links directly to what Mindimoo posted earlier...

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10202433758517846&id=1610349991

Says and shows it all.Sick.

Seeing that disgusts me, and I say that as a Rangers supporter, them bunny rabbit unionist twats dancing on the political graves of their fellow countrymen, Rangers for me are and always have been a Scottish club as have Celtic, and for me it has always been about the football, not about Unionist /Republican, Protestant/Catholic rivalries, being from the Borders thats the way most of us are, we support our teams have a banter about it and go out drinking together afterwards, so seeing that there has cemented my decision to disassociate me from supporting Rangers in any way or form until they get rid of the unionist bigots for once and for all, Gala Fairydean for me from now on as my Scottish team! The cavemen can stick their Union up their arse, althought that is probably where their heads are stuck anyway!

ps anyone know how you change your user name?

Think this links directly to what Mindimoo posted earlier...https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10202433758517846&id=1610349991

Click on a random sample of No supporters commenting on those kind of posts and you find a fair proportion have the usual bigoted shite pouring from their own FB page. F*cktards.

Seeing that disgusts me, and I say that as a Rangers supporter, them bunny rabbit unionist twats dancing on the political graves of their fellow countrymen, Rangers for me are and always have been a Scottish club as have Celtic, and for me it has always been about the football, not about Unionist /Republican, Protestant/Catholic rivalries, being from the Borders thats the way most of us are, we support our teams have a banter about it and go out drinking together afterwards, so seeing that there has cemented my decision to disassociate me from supporting Rangers in any way or form until they get rid of the unionist bigots for once and for all, Gala Fairydean for me from now on as my Scottish team! The cavemen can stick their Union up their arse, althought that is probably where their heads are stuck anyway!

ps anyone know how you change your user name?

Drop me a PM