George Square - Page 13 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

George Square

• Replies 316
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And still not a peep from the unionists who refuse to condemn their pond life supporters behaviour ............

Come on Mr Broon, what's your view on the neo-fascist's who celebrated your cause's victory ? Mr Murphy, how about those Protestant supremacists who wholeheartedly endorsed your position ?

BBC News has just actually reported the truth ( :shocked: ) about the rampage last night. Acknowledged that Yes supporters were holding a rally celebrating Glasgow voting Yes, all was well and good natured until the scum turned up. They showed the video of that neanderthal abusing the counsellor outside the City Chambers. The polis should be able to identify him pretty sharpish if they haven't already.

BBC News has just actually reported the truth ( :shocked: ) about the rampage last night. Acknowledged that Yes supporters were holding a rally celebrating Glasgow voting Yes, all was well and good natured until the scum turned up. They showed the video of that neanderthal abusing the counsellor outside the City Chambers. The polis should be able to identify him pretty sharpish if they haven't already.

He's been lifted already.

Listen: when the Rangers came to Manchester, I put up chums and strangers off the Tamb at my house.

They treated my house, and the folk I know well (Publicans etc), with nothing less than respect and in good humour.Even when Rangers lost.

The shite I witnessed - albeit on the TV and on the Interweb - last night, were not the sort of folk I wid have at my gaffe and with my family,

Shit Happens, but the knobs that descended on George Square, need outing and fucked right off.

I can't - and won\t - defend them... they are the dregs of Society and I wish them all nothing good to head their way.

I'm embarrassed being linked to the shite they want us to be part of - but NOT embarrassed to Be Scottish.

We need to move on and leave the keech behind us. (IMHO!)

Edited by Wibble