Ticket Queue - Page 2 - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket Queue

Squirrelhumper

5 minutes ago, clarky1606 said:

6 x £35.00 tickets purchased. I guess that will be the top tier which will be handy as I cant see the game being worth watching anyway!

From looking at a stadium plan on the FA site, I think the 35 quid tickets can also be the front few rows.

Link: https://ticketingcontent.thefa.com//England v Scotland

Edited by Handsome22Devil
adds link

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, cranna said:

Not sure why the £35 tickets would be in the top tier?

That info has all the away section in the bottom tier.

Yeah, I missed the big navy block at first as I was looking for our price variations...

But assuming it's a mirror image of blocks 134-142, the 35 quid seats are those right at the front, 45 behind the goal, 55 on the corner and 65 the long side, all on the lowest tier.

1 minute ago, cranna said:

Not sure why the £35 tickets would be in the top tier?

That info has all the away section in the bottom tier.

That's different from the stadium plan info the SFA sent out last week. According to that we've also got sections 527-533 in the upper tier. 

Went back on n bought 2x £65  (without any waiting time) that was the tickets weI wanted, last time me n the mrs were in the away end stuck right next to England section which was full of complete Neanderthal halfwits who weren't even interested in suppprting their team 

My estimation for where tix are likely to be seated are as follows:  £35 ones first few rows behind the goals! £45 either lower tier behind the goals between the goals and corner flag or upper tier more than one third of the way up! £55 either lower level in the corner area or front third of the upper tier! £65 lower tier from corner flag towards half way line! 

I posted the updated stadium plan...It was posted on one of the Facebook pages not sure it's official as when I went onto the English FA ticket website they were selling tickets in the upper tier were it's marked for away fans so not sure where the additional tickets are now