Any spare train tickets? - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Any spare train tickets?

Andy North Croy

Long shot, but here goes.....

Looking for 2 x return train tickets for maself and 16 y.o. laddie from either E'burgh or Glasgow to London...departing Thurs 10th Nov, returning Sat 12th Nov.

Never booked when train tickets released as was unsure if laddie would have got a match ticket. He will now....

All help appreciated.

On 10/10/2016 at 8:31 PM, Andy North Croy said:

Long shot, but here goes.....

Looking for 2 x return train tickets for maself and 16 y.o. laddie from either E'burgh or Glasgow to London...departing Thurs 10th Nov, returning Sat 12th Nov.

Never booked when train tickets released as was unsure if laddie would have got a match ticket. He will now....

All help appreciated.

Andy these are still available for your dates £30 rtn     From Edin-London Kings Cross https://www.virgintrainseastcoast.com/special-offers/deals/plane-relief/

Edited by washboarder

14 minutes ago, TartanSparkle said:

Eastcoastbigman, my friend and I have been trying to get these discount tickets but not having much luck even with a code. Any advice over and above?

Hi,

have you managed to get the code using the link above on the thread ? 

You have to register and just make up a date you flew to London . I think I put in last weekends dates.

once you have the code write it down and then there should be a button to click to go to the deal bit where it asks for your email address and unique code .

once your through that you put your travel details in. I found loads of going Thursday back Saturday tickets but no Friday ones.

Let me know if any of that works . Although that might be what you ve already tried .