Team for tomorrow - Page 6 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Team for tomorrow

Malcolm

9 minutes ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Any word yet on why those players were sent home and particularly as to why Burke was dropped altogether ?

Mackay was because Strachan said he had no plans to use him.  Fair enough tbh. He is fortunate to be in the Rangers team at the minute, never mind Scotland. 

I wonder if Robertson has had a knock? One of the better players on Saturday and Wallace was also kept in, when he is obviously third in line for that position. 

Barry Bannan's inclusion always baffles me. 

• Replies 390
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Me too. No doubt score a wonder goal now. But even so you'll all be asking the same question after a few games more...

Aye. Clearly decent enough player on the ball but the first time I seen him at this level, I immediately thought he looked out of his depth. I've never seen anything of him that changes that opinion. 

Just now, Hendricks said:

At international level the keeper has to do way way better there. As soon as there was the collision at the other end you just knew they would score from that attack. They don't look like a great side by any means but..........

The difference is they look better on the attack and we look shaky at the back.

3 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Aye. Clearly decent enough player on the ball but the first time I seen him at this level, I immediately thought he looked out of his depth. I've never seen anything of him that changes that opinion. 

Shit I've just realized my fears he would play Maloney are misplaced. He already is playing Maloney (but an even worse version) in Bannan. That is the only reason Maloney is not on. Strachan loves this wee supposed game changer player - probably thinks it is himself born again. And he is right because if played today he would be as pish as them. 

Just now, Caledonian Craig said:

Okay we are all gutted we are losing but the majority of the attacking and chances created are coming from us.

Correct, the only problem is that our attacking doesn't really look threatening