England public sale moved - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

England public sale moved

Ak 47

Just found out the public sale for England home tickets has been moved from Monday 3rd at 3pm to Monday 10th 3pm , a will be in the air on ma way to Bratislava at that time, that's me up the feckin creak , can't ask the wife to do it ( a do love her really ) but she canny even record sky.

For anyone who is not a member or does not have enough points to obtain a away end ticket:

Since the sections next to the away section are sold out. I propose that as many Scotland fans as possible try and buy in the same section (section 523) and once that is sold out go for section 522. So that we are at least together in the home section.

General sale starts on Monday 10th at 3pm 

https://ticketing.thefa.com

3 minutes ago, Ak 47 said:

Danny sounds like a plan , how do you know the sections next to the tartan army are sold out?

Tried to buy tickets on the English FA website and there aren't any available sections on the bottom tier next to where the TA will be. Still plenty left in 523 and some left in 524 and 522. Hopefully some left on Monday.

When I rang the Wembley Box Office yesterday they would not even confirm that there would be a general sale. Anyone got a link to something mentioning 3pm on Monday 10th Oct?   

5 hours ago, Martin63 said:

When I rang the Wembley Box Office yesterday they would not even confirm that there would be a general sale. Anyone got a link to something mentioning 3pm on Monday 10th Oct?   

No website only refers to member sale ending at that time. Depends if any left I guess but it might not open straight away

Guest BlueGaz
56 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

You could be an England fan that lives in Scotland.

Its nearly an hour since you posted and there isn't a predictable reply yet ...  TAMBERS slowing down.

2018 FIFA World Cup Russiaâ„¢ Qualifier
England v Scotland
Friday 11 November 2016 –  Kick-off: 19.45 
Wembley Stadium, London

We are pleased to confirm that after negotiation with the FA, we have secured an enhanced allocation of 13,700 tickets for our visit to Wembley.

Tickets will go on sale to members on 1-10 points from 12 noon on Friday 14th October until 11.59am on Monday 17th October at 
http://tickets.scottishfa.co.uk

Edited by mariokempes56