Ticket dates for England tickets - England v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Ticket dates for England tickets

On 10/1/2016 at 6:51 PM, dougiemacfarlanearran said:

I got an email a while back about allocation dates but for the life of me can't find it or find it online, can someone remind me dates for the 10 pointers down to 1 pointers, think it was to start about now with about a day between each point level. I think, maybe I was drunk???

6th September mailer - For the unmissable England clash at Wembley in November, 7,600 tickets will be available exclusively to Scotland Supporters Club members

We have worked closely with our English counterparts to ensure as many tickets as possible are available to our SSC members and we are delighted to have secured an 8% allocation, which will be reciprocated at Hampden next June.

Prices for the match at Wembley on Friday 11th November range from £65, £55, £45 and £35 and we have been assured allocations at all price points.

Tickets for both games will be on sale soon.