JEANS - Page 6 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

JEANS

Sweaty Jock

On 9/30/2016 at 2:02 AM, Sweaty Jock said:

AK 47 NEWBIE??? been following Scotland for over 30 years and wearing national dress with PRIDE and back then it was a lot of good guys from up Aberdeen way and fife hardly a pair of JEANS in sight a sea of tartan and LION RAMPANTS

What a fanny

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was in Bratislava Sunday Monday not many JEANS were seen to be fair to everyone defiantly less NUMPTIES on this trip this time round more older faces I'm glad to report

never made it to Trvana on the Tuesday was on the local vodka from early doors and woke up in a Wee local 5 mins after the game kicked off HA HA HA. Met up with ROBERT when the buses arrived back and he reported back there was no trouble or that at the game and everyone getting photos with the local rozzers GREAT STUFF. And a big thumbs up for getting everyone there and back if it was t for folk like him stepping up God knows how folk would of got there. Dreading Wembley now the bigger allocation and dropping down to 1/0 points am sure the NUMPTIE ratio will be back up

SCOTLAND THE BRAVE

4 minutes ago, Sweaty Jock said:

Was in Bratislava Sunday Monday not many JEANS were seen to be fair to everyone defiantly less NUMPTIES on this trip this time round more older faces I'm glad to report

never made it to Trvana on the Tuesday was on the local vodka from early doors and woke up in a Wee local 5 mins after the game kicked off HA HA HA. Met up with ROBERT when the buses arrived back and he reported back there was no trouble or that at the game and everyone getting photos with the local rozzers GREAT STUFF. And a big thumbs up for getting everyone there and back if it was t for folk like him stepping up God knows how folk would of got there. Dreading Wembley now the bigger allocation and dropping down to 1/0 points am sure the NUMPTIE ratio will be back up

SCOTLAND THE BRAVE

Shut up ya Jacobite, hope that guy refunds those who were on the bus that never turned up!

I actually commented to my mate at the airport that I had never seen so many in jeans on a Scotland away trip.

In the past I've felt out of place sometimes as it seems like you're the only one not wearing a kilt.

But this time it was about 50/50. Even at the game I'd say it was 60/40 in favour of kilts, not a huge majority.

I think the novelty factor is beginning to die out. 

1 hour ago, Sempre said:

I actually commented to my mate at the airport that I had never seen so many in jeans on a Scotland away trip.

In the past I've felt out of place sometimes as it seems like you're the only one not wearing a kilt.

But this time it was about 50/50. Even at the game I'd say it was 60/40 in favour of kilts, not a huge majority.

I think the novelty factor is beginning to die out. 

Nah you'll always get people wearing jeans.

• 2 weeks later...