JEANS - Page 3 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

JEANS

Sweaty Jock

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Sweaty Jock said:

TARTAN QUEEN who cares about the score that's not what these trips are about it could be SHINTY for I care its about going in your NATIONAL DRESS being kind to the locals and making a great impression you sound like a bitter person and one of the new breed of "Scotland fans" JEANS AND CLUB FLAGS.

as for my spelling I run a very successful golf travel company with over 50 employees so I must be doing something right

still disappointed with the reaction I have got here and on fbook but at least Robert got rid of some of the NUMPTIES

Where you in Coyotes in Prague by any chance?

9 hours ago, Sempre said:

Where you in Coyotes in Prague by any chance?

Not sure was in a few places why did you meet a bitter female wearing jeans and waving a club flag lol. If so that would be me then!! I was with my other half and 2 kids at the last game but have been twice before for games. Spoke to a lot of people on that trip some new and some of old. Only got the kids in certain bars so were kind of restricted where to go. We were at the Ted gig in the afternoon of the game for a couple of hours as the kids got in there. We usually only go to pubs on the day of the game as it's not fair on them or find somewhere that does food and feed them and we have a couple of shandies!!  Will be the same in Bratislava/Trvana although we won't be spending much time in bars with having them with us (day of game will be about it). The kids were in their kilts. I will be wearing jeans and the Rampant Lion Supporters Club top, if you do see me please stop and say hi. Contrary to what SJ seems to think I am not really bitter and certainly don't wave club flags or wear club tops!!! Been going to away games for a lot of years so no doubt our paths have crossed at some point

Thanks for the advance warning regarding wearing Jeans. I usually wear shorts so I will be ok.

Must warn my travelling companion as he always wears Blue Jeans and I don't want him picked on.

He is only 6' 4'' and 20 stone in weight, an easy target.

SEMPRE do you know me? have I met you. make yourself known in Slovakia over at Roberts buses might be harder to spot since hopefully everyone will actually be dressed and not scruffy NUMPTIES in jeans and trainers

TARTAN QUEEN you are having a NIGHTMARE

TEECEE shorts?? its not a trip to Benidorm your going on HAVE A WORD and the bigger they are the harder the fall

SCOTLAND THE BRAVE

Edited by Sweaty Jock

15 minutes ago, Sweaty Jock said:

SEMPRE do you know me? have I met you. make yourself known in Slovakia over at Roberts buses might be harder to spot since hopefully everyone will actually be dressed and not scruffy NUMPTIES in jeans and trainers

TARTAN QUEEN you are having a NIGHTMARE

TEECEE shorts?? its not a trip to Benidorm your going on HAVE A WORD and the bigger they are the harder the fall

SCOTLAND THE BRAVE

All adds to the fun of this thread. Keep the dreams going mate. Wish I was around when Mr. McDermott's buses were leaving just to see the chaos that will be caused if anybody turns up with jeans on!!! Anybody on these buses let us know what happens ha ha

16 hours ago, Sweaty Jock said:

AK 47 NEWBIE??? been following Scotland for over 30 years and wearing national dress with PRIDE and back then it was a lot of good guys from up Aberdeen way and fife hardly a pair of JEANS in sight a sea of tartan and LION RAMPANTS

by national dress do you mean a kilt with scotland top?

1 hour ago, teecee- said:

Thanks for the advance warning regarding wearing Jeans. I usually wear shorts so I will be ok.

Must warn my travelling companion as he always wears Blue Jeans and I don't want him picked on.

He is only 6' 4'' and 20 stone in weight, an easy target.

Is he a rangers fan? If not he should be ok...

2 hours ago, Sweaty Jock said:

In my defence I don't own Jeans, Is it ok if shorts are knee length? If not have to be the Suit Trousers.

3 hours ago, Sweaty Jock said:

SEMPRE do you know me? have I met you. make yourself known in Slovakia over at Roberts buses might be harder to spot since hopefully everyone will actually be dressed and not scruffy NUMPTIES in jeans and trainers

Well I don't know because you never answered my question!

In all seriousness there was actually a guy from Aberdeen in Coyotes in Prague, who was ranting at people for wearing jeans, which is why this thread is so funny.

Passport - got. Cash - got. Flights details - got. Boarding passes - got. 

Jeans - on. Ralph Lauren tshirt- on. Stone Island jumper - on.

Spare jeans - got. Jeans shorts - got. Flip flops - got. Denim shirt - got. Sleeveless denim shirt - got. 

All packed and ready to go.

18 minutes ago, Sempre said:

Well I don't know because you never answered my question!

In all seriousness there was actually a guy from Aberdeen in Coyotes in Prague, who was ranting at people for wearing jeans, which is why this thread is so funny.

Nah no way, people from Aberdeen aren't angry.

11 minutes ago, jock strap said:

Passport - got. Cash - got. Flights details - got. Boarding passes - got. 

Jeans - on. Ralph Lauren tshirt- on. Stone Island jumper - on.

Spare jeans - got. Jeans shorts - got. Flip flops - got. Denim shirt - got. Sleeveless denim shirt - got. 

All packed and ready to go.

You nae bringing your denim jacket like?