JEANS - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

JEANS

Sweaty Jock

Been oan the facebook page but had to stop using it, some of the people on it were making my blood boil. Robert McDermott who runs the page fantastically and with an Iron fist has told me hes made a forum on the web and its more controlled so anyway here's the post I was trying to make.

The last few away games I have been disgusted with the breed of new SCOTLAND fans following our team. recently in the last campaign in Germany Poland Portugal I have witnessed this new breed of Scotland fan with not a GLENGARRY KILT OR BUNNET in site. I have approached afew of these so called fans in the last few away games with there jeans trainers and branded jackets and jumpers and what I have found it mostly laddies from the West Coast, Ayr Kilmarnock Paisley GLESGA. The abuse I have recived has been shocking, all the usual shite " SHEEP SHAGGER" and all that. Following Scotland isn't about the football it is about getting dressed up in our national dress and showing the rest of the world what were like and dancing and enjoying ourselves. Instead of tradional SCOTTISH songs I tend to hear stand up if you hate En**and and " Polands a shit hole I want to go home".

With Slovakia fast approaching I want others to join me in getting rid of these neds that have started following SCOTLAND we can self police ourselves. If you see any of these numpties lets get together and tell them what we think. I will be on Mr Mcdermotts buses and he has assured me we will be  shaming the JEANS wearers and will be refused travel on his buses its a start but we need more

SJ.

SCOTLAND THE BRAVE

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Sweaty Jock said:

Been oan the facebook page but had to stop using it, some of the people on it were making my blood boil. Robert McDermott who runs the page fantastically and with an Iron fist has told me hes made a forum on the web and its more controlled so anyway here's the post I was trying to make.

The last few away games I have been disgusted with the breed of new SCOTLAND fans following our team. recently in the last campaign in Germany Poland Portugal I have witnessed this new breed of Scotland fan with not a GLENGARRY KILT OR BUNNET in site. I have approached afew of these so called fans in the last few away games with there jeans trainers and branded jackets and jumpers and what I have found it mostly laddies from the West Coast, Ayr Kilmarnock Paisley GLESGA. The abuse I have recived has been shocking, all the usual shite " SHEEP SHAGGER" and all that. Following Scotland isn't about the football it is about getting dressed up in our national dress and showing the rest of the world what were like and dancing and enjoying ourselves. Instead of tradional SCOTTISH songs I tend to hear stand up if you hate En**and and " Polands a shit hole I want to go home".

With Slovakia fast approaching I want others to join me in getting rid of these neds that have started following SCOTLAND we can self police ourselves. If you see any of these numpties lets get together and tell them what we think. I will be on Mr Mcdermotts buses and he has assured me we will be  shaming the JEANS wearers and will be refused travel on his buses its a start but we need more

SJ.

SCOTLAND THE BRAVE

Loving the good old Scottish sense of humour!!

DEECIE are you one of those neds then, not welcome don't need people like you

TARTAN QUEEN Roberts buses will be the best organised but if your not willing to stand up for the old school Scotland fans who are loud and proud about our heritage you will not be missed

CALLUMAYR your name says it all, stick to the west coast ya bin raker. make yourself known to Robert in Slovakia if your going and see if your so big and the rest of your ayr crew

PARKLIFE whos your sources there is only one admin on fbook but the page is getting out of control and hijacked

5 minutes ago, Ormond said:

It's probably Rab McDermott. He'll be posting right now on his page that he has hooked all us fuds or whatever. :lol:

I've got to admit, Robert and I had a wee chat earlier. He's unbanned me. This has snowballed into something bigger than it is I think. 

Im not sure if that now means I'll be banned from the 'Banned TAMBers' Facebook page :ph34r:

WHERES THE PIES location BOURNEMOUTH England piss aff ya numpty

AMTA that's the response we are wanting all these "TAMBERS" are more interested in chucking pints about and singing about making all the noise whilst wearing a pair JEANS not a bit of tartan in sight

THEYVE BEEN SUCKERED everyone that's been banned apologised and for there behaviour Robert would be more than happy welcoming them back on the page. if someone doesn't run the place chaos would take over.

but come on lets get the message across here JEANS not welcome stick a kilt on have a sing and a dance win lose or draw SCOTLAND THE BRAVE Roberts buses are going to be rocking and not a west coast ned in sight

2 minutes ago, Sweaty Jock said:

WHERES THE PIES location BOURNEMOUTH England piss aff ya numpty

AMTA that's the response we are wanting all these "TAMBERS" are more interested in chucking pints about and singing about making all the noise whilst wearing a pair JEANS not a bit of tartan in sight

THEYVE BEEN SUCKERED everyone that's been banned apologised and for there behaviour Robert would be more than happy welcoming them back on the page. if someone doesn't run the place chaos would take over.

but come on lets get the message across here JEANS not welcome stick a kilt on have a sing and a dance win lose or draw SCOTLAND THE BRAVE Roberts buses are going to be rocking and not a west coast ned in sight

you watch it pal I will be team handed in Slovakia wae the Bournemouth blue rinsed brigade you have been warned