This Weekends Games - Page 67 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

1 minute ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Very true. Theres always a silver lining if you look hard enough. 

And as predicted by mystic me,  Celtic go in front.  Bugger! 

What were the odds when they were behind?

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/18/2016 at 2:34 PM, GRBear said:

Exactly on the whole we haven't really played well this season, bar a few games but still 7 points clear of dross like Aberdeen.

Happy days!! 

Seems a while ago since the board was filled with posts like this from Rangers fans. 

Aaaah. The halcyon days of  Rangers being 7 points clear of the dross and being guaranteed 2nd place at the beginning of December. 

How I miss these days. Where did it all go wrong ??

We could have scored about 7 there!

On the plus side for Sevco Barry McKay was as good as Lustig was dreadful. If he wants a new contract he better shape up cos that simply wasnt good enough.

Another magnificent win for Scotland's invinchibles! Happy new year ???

4 minutes ago, Batzek-osemba said:

Yes...mon the hoops. Beat the lot at mordor. What a year 2016 was! Coming from one nil behind as well. Credit to the bhoys in green. Could only hear celtic fans as usual. Happy new year 

Bobby Sands, Ira, Republican pish, Derry's walls, No surrender, Jimmy Saville, Loyalist pish.

I think decent people heard both sets of fans loud and clear.

1 minute ago, Rossy said:

Bobby Sands, Ira, Republican pish, Derry's walls, No surrender, Jimmy Saville, Loyalist pish.

I think decent people heard both sets of fans loud and clear.

Boys of the old brigade refers to the old IRA which should be mentioned with the resistance/partisans of jugoslavia and other liberation movements etc. Nothing wrong with that. Loyalist songs are ok, just the peadophile child abuse thing is tasteless.

Happy meeeeeh year Rossy

5 minutes ago, Batzek-osemba said:

Boys of the old brigade refers to the old IRA which should be mentioned with the resistance/partisans of jugoslavia and other liberation movements etc. Nothing wrong with that. Loyalist songs are ok, just the peadophile child abuse thing is tasteless.

Happy meeeeeh year Rossy

Lolz,

You get a 'happy new year' from me as well for at least having a sense of humour...:lol: