This Weekends Games - Page 64 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I've said before, I just don't get the faux outrage over diving, it's part of today's game and if the defender or in this case goalkeeper, gives someone the opportunity to go down they are well within their right to grasp it.

Only in Scotland would there be a knee high tackle in a game which could have caused considerable damage and yet it's relegated so folk can foam at the mouth when a striker initiaties contact with a daft goalkeeper who presented him the opportunity on a plate.

Edited by Mox

Can anyone recommend a good streaming site for the football tomorrow? I'm in La Palma in the Canaries and Spain is one of the few countries that hasn't picked it up. There's no Sky Sports here either so I'm down to streaming it over WiFi ?

11 minutes ago, slasher said:

Can anyone recommend a good streaming site for the football tomorrow? I'm in La Palma in the Canaries and Spain is one of the few countries that hasn't picked it up. There's no Sky Sports here either so I'm down to streaming it over WiFi ?

Just go into Google and search 'soccer streams reddit' They have a thread for each game and numerous links within each.

53 minutes ago, slasher said:

If you have an apple device, "ultimate tv hd" app is magic, I'm watching the darts on it just now.

7 hours ago, Rossy said:

Maybe the compliance officer will have a look at the thug who put in the over the ball tackle on Shinnie's knee. 

Could be a busy meeting.

I'm not going to defend the tackle, but it was the follow through that caught shinnie. Looked pretty bad, no idea if it was nasty or clumsy, either way I'm surprised he got away with it.

Whoever described it as a "knee high tackle" surely didn't see it.

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

The fact that is the thing your commenting on in reference to that game sums it up for me. 

I could comment on us not having the luxury of scoring the rebound from our rubbish penalty, as it was cleared by Aberdeen players encroaching so far inside the box they could've hit the penalty themselves, but I'm not going to get that petty. :P

2 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

I could comment on us not having the luxury of scoring the rebound from our rubbish penalty, as it was cleared by Aberdeen players encroaching so far inside the box they could've hit the penalty themselves, but I'm not going to get that petty. :P

No doubt that's cos you've watched the replay of Rooney's penalty and see where the well players were when he hit it ?

2 minutes ago, Rossy said:

Superb all-round performance from the Dons. Every man outstanding.

First time I've seen Hearts in a while, but frankly, they were beyond pathetic.

It was truly men against boys for 90 minutes.

Every Don outstanding but Hearts pathetic? Which one was it 

6 minutes ago, Brassrubber said:

Aberdeen are so shite a very poor Hearts performance could have salvaged a draw in the end

Cathro needs a few wise signings in the window and second place still there for the taking from Rangers

Can feel the pain oozing in this post. 

Happy new year!!!!! :wave::cheers3:

4 minutes ago, Ormond said:

If Hearts were pathetic then Aberdeen would hardly have to have been "outstanding" to beat them by a late goal.

Who the f*ck cares ?

Actually, it's obvious you do. You're more gutted than the Hearts fans that Aberdeen won.

Edited by Rossy