This Weekends Games - Page 139 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

Nearly a whole week of pre-fight build up as well. These lads know how to promote an event. That pub will be hoaching. 

All we need is a catchy description like the rumble in the jungle or the thriller in Manila.

If only someone could think of a rhyme with micro brewery. :(

rossy has the immediate  edge due to his ability to become very very very angry giving him a temporary invincibility to pain I would guess. However slasher has an eerie calmness about him that would worry me. That and being called slasher. :lol:

:lol::lol:

Going to be a long Saturday/sunday for me UFC till 6am, then the big event 4 hours later.

4 minutes ago, Marky said:

Given that slasher is Celtic fan I'll go out on a limb and say he's from Glasgow. Do we therefore have to factor in his home advantage here? Might he secretly have some chibbed up Glesga ne'erdowells on the sidelines, poised to execute "haunners" at the point Rossy inevitably brings his ASC youth credentials out of mothballs for this one off event and sets aboot stoving Slasher's heid in with a Tizer bottle? If I was Rossy I'd make sure I took a few of my firm chinas just as a wee insurance policy.

Away win for me please.

They should do a tournament format that way then. Or just have the big main event.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How about Aggro at the ale-house? best I can do, sorry
Anyway good stuff, reminds me on Rocky 4, when Rocky goes to foreign territory yet manages to change the attitude of the hostile locals.
Can a win for Rossy Balboa lead to a new found respect between Glasgow and Aberdeen? I say, it can.

What's the prize?

Surely it can't be purely Internet one up manship?

Is there a belt on the line?

Will Collum be the ref and send Rossy off for nothing and allow slasher to use his sugar daddy on the board to allow him to sail through it unchallenged,knowing any dodgy decision will be overturned?

Will there be pyro allowed and slasher to say he invented it?

Walk on music?

Will Rossy call slasher a w4nker and boo as he has a 1 man huddle?

All of these questions need answered. 

Edited by dandydunn

8 minutes ago, The_Bruce said:

Anyway good stuff, reminds me on Rocky 4, when Rocky goes to foreign territory yet manages to change the attitude of the hostile locals.
Can a win for Rossy Balboa lead to a new found respect between Glasgow and Aberdeen? I say, it can.

Wise up ya weegie pr1ck :lol:

6 minutes ago, The_Bruce said:

If Rossy can change...

And Slasher can change...

Then everybody can change!

This could even help end the TAMB Cold War 

1 minute ago, dandydunn said:

Wise up ya weegie pr1ck :lol:

Ye see, yer acting friendlier already.

1 minute ago, Donaldo87 said:

If Rossy can change...

And Slasher can change...

Then everybody can change!

This could even help end the TAMB Cold War 

Thats what I was aiming at, maybe a bit ambitious.
At the very least hopefully one of the scrappers will post up a Rocky style training montage set to music during the build up :)