This Weekends Games - Page 41 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

19 minutes ago, Fermer said:

But not most succesful.  That honour is with your rivals.  the 100 celebrations last week were a bit short.  We had them years ago.  Check Google to find out.  Something like 54 blah blah.  FFS keep up please if you pardon the pun.

Celtic will get 54 before you get 55.

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

59 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Oh, the level is rising in conversation.  Go and get a qualification kid, will be the making of you.  Then you will be able to come on to a board without insults or getting a joke now and again.  If a wind up about a blue burger or proddie pakora upsets you then I suggest you go and seek help. professional that is.

I've never said anything offends or upsets me. You just decided I did. And I'm very highly qualified, cheers :) 

23 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Is that the club (new) that you and supporters wont be playing on hogmonay??  My cellic pals think differently kid.  Just another game to you then playing a new side?  Don't lie now.  Let it go.  When we beat you on new years eve your tail will be between the legs boyo.  But maybe gettin beat by st johnstone woud mean same to you and half of glasgow?  Get real and accept the gers are back.  second and catching up.  54 and world record which FIFA have confirmed.  Get over it son.

Somebody is upset. 

1 hour ago, macy37 said:

Somebody is upset. 

Aye.  Suffering from man flu and thought a selection of scotlands best would cure it.  yon parklife character disny help though.  sometimes he is like the malts.  the cause and cure of all my problems.

5 hours ago, sbcmfc said:

To be fair, did all the food at Ibrox not used to have stupid names like that?

It's hardly offensive patter.

Sssssh!  Don't point out facts when Parky is having a tantrum.  He'll be on at you next. 

The most offensive thing was the actual food.  Worst pie I've ever eaten. Even Hampdens food is better and I wouldn't give that to my dog. And he's been dead for years! ?

1 hour ago, Parklife said:

I've never said anything offends or upsets me. You just decided I did. And I'm very highly qualified, cheers :) 

I think you did.  Go back to your post kid.  Dignity in defeat at Ibrox please.  Should be used to it surely.  Oh that's right you didn't play at Ibrox in 1991?  That must be another team I am thinking of.  But why the hatred for this new team then???  Seems a bit of a contradiction in terms i think.  So do you hate the old rangers, the new rangers, sevco.  Just to be sure.  I know that you got sheared at Ibrox yesterday.  But that is just a fact.  x

8 minutes ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Sssssh!  Don't point out facts when Parky is having a tantrum.  He'll be on at you next. 

The most offensive thing was the actual food.  Worst pie I've ever eaten. Even Hampdens food is better and I wouldn't give that to my dog. And he's been dead for years! ?

Agree about the pies, they were crap.  Pizza slices were even worse.  I don't want to post the name of the pizza on here as parkie will get upset.  Qualified as he is.

Just now, Fermer said:

Agree about the pies, they were crap.  Pizza slices were even worse.  I don't want to post the name of the pizza on here as parkie will get upset.  Qualified as he is.

Was the pizza not just called shite pizza? ? 

37 minutes ago, Fermer said:

I think you did.  Go back to your post kid.  Dignity in defeat at Ibrox please.  Should be used to it surely.  Oh that's right you didn't play at Ibrox in 1991?  That must be another team I am thinking of.  But why the hatred for this new team then???  Seems a bit of a contradiction in terms i think.  So do you hate the old rangers, the new rangers, sevco.  Just to be sure.  I know that you got sheared at Ibrox yesterday.  But that is just a fact.  x

Again, I've not said I hate anything. You're just making things up, as usual. 

I suggest you return to staring in to the bottom of your whisky bottle. 

8 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Again, I've not said I hate anything. You're just making things up, as usual. 

I suggest you return to staring in to the bottom of your whisky bottle. 

Oh. sorry.  I wish I was highly qualified as you.  Ive been punching above my weight I see.  Finishing of a speech for one of Scotland's Universities for tomorrow.  But not in your league. (If you pardon the pun).  Lighten up.  I know you don't hate anybody or any team.  Slagging you is part of life and if result had gone other way yesterday then the bears on here would have got the same.  No need for bile ;)

16 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Oh. sorry.  I wish I was highly qualified as you.  Ive been punching above my weight I see.  Finishing of a speech for one of Scotland's Universities for tomorrow.  But not in your league. (If you pardon the pun).  Lighten up.  I know you don't hate anybody or any team.  Slagging you is part of life and if result had gone other way yesterday then the bears on here would have got the same.  No need for bile ;)

You're a very strange individual. 

I suggest you learn the difference between "of" and "off" prior to your speech. :ok: 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You're a very strange individual. 

I suggest you learn the difference between "of" and "off" prior to your speech. :ok: 

thanks pal.  I will take you as my wing man..  On a serious note did you go to game yesterday?  There were a few viewers on here last week chuckling that I said gers were second best in country.  Havent seen them on today for some reason.  I am indeed a strange individual.

1 minute ago, Fermer said:

thanks pal.  I will take you as my wing man..  On a serious note did you go to game yesterday?  There were a few viewers on here last week chuckling that I said gers were second best in country.  Havent seen them on today for some reason.  I am indeed a strange individual.

Yeah, I was at the game. I've posted my thoughts on the game on this thread. I'm surprised Rangers fans seem so happy with their teams performance TBH. It was a good result and good last 25 minutes from their team, until then I felt they were pretty poor. Against an Aberdeen team who completely shat their pants. 

5 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Yeah, I was at the game. I've posted my thoughts on the game on this thread. I'm surprised Rangers fans seem so happy with their teams performance TBH. It was a good result and good last 25 minutes from their team, until then I felt they were pretty poor. Against an Aberdeen team who completely shat their pants. 

never mind that, bournemouth have equalised.  Waiting on Liverpool.  Gits.

23 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Probably because we have been shocking all season, and after the complete capitulation midweek, it was nice to see a bit of heart from a few of them. I don't think too many are getting carried away with it. it was progress, nothing more or less. You obviously get the odd mental case though.......

Guest BlueGaz
15 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Probably because we have been shocking all season, and after the complete capitulation midweek, it was nice to see a bit of heart from a few of them. I don't think too many are getting carried away with it. it was progress, nothing more or less. You obviously get the odd mental case though.......

It was a good performance - nothing more, nothing less.  You don't expect anyone to ever say that Rangers played well do you?  Of course not, especially Aberdeen fans.  Because we are not putting very good performances in, consistently, is why we are floating around the mix with Aberdeen and Hearts etc.  And as long as we play shite will continue to be at their level.  Def for the rest of this season I suspect.

18 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

Rangers haven't been shocking all season. They've been pretty much at the same level as Hearts and Aberdeen.....good some weeks, poor the next week, but in general just a wee bit more consistent than the rest of the league.

I think that's how most predicted it would be at the start of the season.

Given the money Rangers have thrown at their team, that's up to you Rangers fans to tell us if you think that's good enough or not.