This Weekends Games - Page 40 - Football related - Discussion of non TA football - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

This Weekends Games

So pathetic to read the kindergarten comments between Aberdeen and Sevco supporters on here. Celtic fans can only wonder why you fail to be best friends as theres so much undeniable similarities. 

Well fellow celtic friends, for us it is popcorn time and just enjoy and sit back. Nothing to fear from both clubs and just enjoy....

• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Imagine if Rangers' summer signings had been better and Barton had worked out. This is them after making a bit of an arse of it. I am only surprised it took this long to get back to second. 

Aye, I don't think it can be argued that we have bought/signed poorly. Still time for some of them to work out of course, but its certainly fair to say, we have been pretty bad for much of the season.  

FWIW Hill and Garner had their best games for us, to date, yesterday. 

7 minutes ago, Angus_Young said:

It did.

Bears Pakora I think. Was actually pretty good as far as pish kiosk food goes. 

Champions Pie and Bluenose Burger were others iirc. 

yep i remember that which is why i mentioned it in jest.  the guy that screamed offence sums up that mentality and reason people dont post on here and use the facebook site.  childish.

16 minutes ago, Fermer said:

yep i remember that which is why i mentioned it in jest.  the guy that screamed offence sums up that mentality and reason people dont post on here and use the facebook site.  childish.

You're just an old school moron who thinks bringing religion in to things for no reason is a laugh. 

47 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Who screamed offence? 

46 minutes ago, wellyman said:

Of what !!

Well there's the Saline Motors Cup for a start. We beat peterhead in last year's final. 

And dont forget the Championship. Europe's best footballing side, Hibernian, ply their trade in that division. That's got to count for something?  

58 minutes ago, Parklife said:

You're just an old school moron who thinks bringing religion in to things for no reason is a laugh. 

Aye nothing worse than having a laugh.  Lets ban laughing.  religion, race, teams, red hair.  Get it all banned in case it offends some wee puppy.  Sorry use the word wee there.  Might offend a wee person.  Get a grip.  Strange how gers and celtic supporters on here dont cry offence when a bit of banter and jokes go on.  Only you.  Grow a pair son.

18 minutes ago, Fermer said:

Aye nothing worse than having a laugh.  Lets ban laughing.  religion, race, teams, red hair.  Get it all banned in case it offends some wee puppy.  Sorry use the word wee there.  Might offend a wee person.  Get a grip.  Strange how gers and celtic supporters on here dont cry offence when a bit of banter and jokes go on.  Only you.  Grow a pair son.

Who's crying offence, you moron? :lol: 

2 minutes ago, Parklife said:

:lol: 

Dont you get bored of talking complete shite? 

Oh, the level is rising in conversation.  Go and get a qualification kid, will be the making of you.  Then you will be able to come on to a board without insults or getting a joke now and again.  If a wind up about a blue burger or proddie pakora upsets you then I suggest you go and seek help. professional that is.

15 minutes ago, macy37 said:

What an utter fanny McGhee is. He really is a bitter khunt.

Reminds me of a poster on here.

Bollox (assuming you're referring to the warm up/handshake incident)

Every other team respected the ground staffs request not to warm up in the goal area except for the arrogant khunts that are Celtic Football Club.

Edited by Och Aye

16 minutes ago, Och Aye said:

Bollox (assuming you're referring to the warm up/handshake incident)

Every other team respected the ground staffs request not to warm up in the goal area except for the arrogant khunts that are Celtic Football Club.

But we are the strongest, biggest and richest club so we shouldn't need those rules to apply. Ffs keep up please.

16 hours ago, Fermer said:

Aye Eddard.  Back to normal.  Now bring on the Celtic.  We can still catch them.  As it was said before by Magic Andrews.  Keep believing.

Funniest post of the week, catch celtic??. You are the worst team to play at Tynecastle this season

7 minutes ago, macy37 said:

But we are the strongest, biggest and richest club so we shouldn't need those rules to apply. Ffs keep up please.

But not most succesful.  That honour is with your rivals.  the 100 celebrations last week were a bit short.  We had them years ago.  Check Google to find out.  Something like 54 blah blah.  FFS keep up please if you pardon the pun.

2 minutes ago, Fermer said:

But not most succesful.  That honour is with your rivals.  the 100 celebrations last week were a bit short.  We had them years ago.  Check Google to find out.  Something like 54 blah blah.  FFS keep up please if you pardon the pun.

I'll remind you, that was a club that's deed now. Do keep up.

1 minute ago, macy37 said:

I'll remind you, that was a club that's deed now. Do keep up.

Is that the club (new) that you and supporters wont be playing on hogmonay??  My cellic pals think differently kid.  Just another game to you then playing a new side?  Don't lie now.  Let it go.  When we beat you on new years eve your tail will be between the legs boyo.  But maybe gettin beat by st johnstone woud mean same to you and half of glasgow?  Get real and accept the gers are back.  second and catching up.  54 and world record which FIFA have confirmed.  Get over it son.