Home End Tickets - Page 3 - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home End Tickets

saintsparky

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Alloa1878SC said:

Still not got the email through- squeaky bum time:(

I haven't either however i got the tickets this way:

try to sign in on the ticket site but click on forgotten password and out in your email. The new password email sends instantly. Use that to sign in and you will see your order at the bottom of the page then just download the tickets to your pc. 

7 minutes ago, cramy said:

I haven't either however i got the tickets this way:

try to sign in on the ticket site but click on forgotten password and out in your email. The new password email sends instantly. Use that to sign in and you will see your order at the bottom of the page then just download the tickets to your pc. 

Genius mate- I owe you one. Thanks a lot

If I remember correctly there were around 9000 tickets available this morning at 10am. Had a wee look and there were 7400 available a few mins ago. I wonder how many of those 1600 have been snapped up by Scots, even if it is as little as 25% that's another 400 Scots. Hopefully we might get close to 3000 in the stadium in total, what do you all think?

29 minutes ago, Grantyboy1983 said:

If I remember correctly there were around 9000 tickets available this morning at 10am. Had a wee look and there were 7400 available a few mins ago. I wonder how many of those 1600 have been snapped up by Scots, even if it is as little as 25% that's another 400 Scots. Hopefully we might get close to 3000 in the stadium in total, what do you all think?

looks like between 600 and 650 sold in sectors 13,14,44,45 , most likely ta have 95% of them