Home End Tickets - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Home End Tickets

saintsparky

On the Slovakian FA website, they have announced sales for the Scotland game.

As from 11.00CET on Monday the 19th, they will be selling double tickets for the Scotland and Lithuania home games starting at 24 euros.

Tickets for just the Scotland game on its own aren't on sale until early October.

However an extra 6 euros to get a ticket now seems a bargain. 

Can always sell the Lithunia ticket to a local for 6 euros

http://www.futbalsfz.sk/reprezentacia/slovensko-a/spravy/novinka/vstupenky-na-zapasy-so-skotskom-a-litvou-v-predaji-od-pondelka-199.html

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, lyonhibs said:

If you wish to test that theory with a skinhead Slovakian ultra at the opposite end of the stadium from the other Scotland fans, then crack on.

I already have a ticket for the Scotland end and I'm not that naive.  There are some eejits who actually believe this. 

4 hours ago, hannibal smith said:

If anyone wants to donate their Slovakia v Lithuania ticket to the sunshine appeals chosen charity in Slovakia please contact one of the steering group or email us at info@tasunshineappeal.co.uk and we will arrange getting these sent over ahead of the visit to the charity on match day.

Great idea. Will donate our 4 if we get.

****Slovakia End Tickets****

All if planning to buy Slovakia end tickets then you should all try to get in sections 14 & 45 via Gate E entrance. This is the closest section to the official Scotland section

Tickets I believe go on sale on Monday 19th Sept @ 10am GMT via:

https://sfz.maxiticket.sk/event/upcoming-list

To do this you will receive a ticket for both Slovakia v Scotland and the Slovakia v Lithuania game. Combined ticket price for either section 14 and 45 is €24

Single tickets aint on sale until October priced at €18 but you risk not getting in the section next to the Scotland end.

Its been suggested that maybe we should donate all Lithuania tickets to the Sunshine Appeal to hand out to Slovakian Charities.

Don't quote me on this, but I believe upon purchasing a ticket on the above website, all tickets can be printed off via PDF. I did a mock purchase for Spartak Trnava's league game on 17th Sept on the same website and it was certainly the case for that game.

Hope this helps.

50 minutes ago, GordonC said:

Are people using their home addresses for delivery or going to use their hotel in Slovakia?

As zander has pointed out when your purchase is completed you should receive e-mail with pdf file, then u print the tickets off from there , had to do this when hibs played bronby in Copenhagen & was hoping this would be the same 

On 9/15/2016 at 6:58 PM, hannibal smith said:

If anyone wants to donate their Slovakia v Lithuania ticket to the sunshine appeals chosen charity in Slovakia please contact one of the steering group or email us at info@tasunshineappeal.co.uk and we will arrange getting these sent over ahead of the visit to the charity on match day.

I will donate mines aswell if i get tickets this week.