Signed Scotland Top - TA Clubs, Social, Charities - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Signed Scotland Top

RAB-C

I have been asked by a friend to put this post up for him, now I do not know if this is allowed as I know the TACC and Sunshine Appeal are the charitys of choice on the board so if this is not allowed just say and thats fine,my friend has been a member of the Travel Club for over 20 years he goes to home games but due to ill health cannot now travel abroad to games he is registered disabled now,he is a keen fisherman and last year with his friend from the same fishing club  who was also disabled  started raising money to purchase a wheely boat which is basically a specialy adapted boat for disabled fishermen to use, sadly his friend passed away unexpectedly a few months ago leaving him to do most of the raising of funds himself,anyway he has a signed Scotland away top pink with a letter of authentication and was wondering if he could put it up for sale on the TA Board if not has anyone any ideas the best way to auction it thanks