Massive thank you to all the fans that helped make Malta one of my best trips! - General Travel - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Massive thank you to all the fans that helped make Malta one of my best trips!

theslowfootsoldier89

What a trip! Just want to say a massive thank you to everyone one of you I had the pleasure of partying with in Malta!
Also thanks to everyone for giving me a hand or making sure I had space walking down stairs or in a crowd & being so understanding about my sticks.
I also hold the same amazing people partly responsible for my horrific hangover due to their company being so good! 
I look forward to plenty more good times in Slovakia with faces old and new.
Thanks again, simply the best fans in the world.

Never seen you this time but agree that it was the best trip yet.

I done 4 day bender culminating in me being helped back to my hotel by two good tartan Samaritans, before shouting and singing in the reception about the Northampton waterboard before passing out, being lifted up to a couple of pals room when they made it back at 6:30 then going back down to the reception before passing out again and wakening up at half 9 in the morning by group of holidaymakers waiting on their excursion bus.

As usual met some more great characters aswell. In probably 20 odd trips I've been on that was the best. 

Edited by DoonTheSlope