Anyone booked yet? - Page 3 - Lithuania v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Anyone booked yet?

lauren01

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, popkean1314foreva said:

Anyone that`s flying into Riga , you can fly from Riga to Vilnius , it`s 45 minutes and coming at 29 euros on the 31st August /1st September with Air Baltic .

Better than 4 hours on a bus and probably not much more expensive .

Got all my flights booked today.Manchester -Riga-Vilnius-Liverpool.£147 for all 3 flights.out 31st return 2nd

• 4 weeks later...

Booked flights into Kaunas with Wizz Air from Luton - Thursday to Sunday. Booked an apartment for 3 nights from the Thursday in Kaunas but also booked 2 nights in Vilnius for the Thursday and Friday to cover both potential venues and can cancel as appropriate. 

• 4 weeks later...

we have booked up going EDINBURGH to AMSTERDAM on the 30th staying overnight at ibis hotel then getting early flight on the 31st to FRANKFURT.Change at frankfurt and arrive in vilnius about 5.50pm.Return on the 2nd VILNIUS to VIENNA change there and fly to AMSTERDAM stay overnight in ibis hotel and then get an early flight on the 3rd to EDINBURGH.Flights about £240 all in with EASYJET and LUFTHANSA.

Edited by HIGHTOWER 1314

I booked  6 weeks ago. (Live in Lancs ).Weds 30th Aug Manchester to Arlunda Sweden, on to Vilnius, 5hrs total, Return Sat 2nd Sept afternoon, direct to  Liverpool, £148 including legroom seats .Decent city centre hotel booked, 2 twins costing £240 with breakfast for 3 nights, £60 a head for 3 nights, braw. Neebs who coming, Rosyth TA, all sorting out flights, same days from Edinburgh, as Hightower around £240, but no overnights anywhere, except Vilnius.

• 2 weeks later...

Vilnius / Liverpool flight on Saturday 2nd Sept still same afternoon time, and available for £80...Arrive in Liverpool at 5.40pm..Only an oor for me to get home...Fed up getting up at dark o clock,half jaked after game and wearily travelling to bus / airport / another airport / train, home...14 hrs later....

3 hours ago, The Bunnet said:

Vilnius / Liverpool flight on Saturday 2nd Sept still same afternoon time, and available for £80...Arrive in Liverpool at 5.40pm..Only an oor for me to get home...Fed up getting up at dark o clock,half jaked after game and wearily travelling to bus / airport / another airport / train, home...14 hrs later....

I'm on that flight too.

• 1 month later...
On 3/22/2017 at 10:46 AM, Ormond said:

Chicago - Helsinki - Vilnius. 

Aug 28th Monday night arriving Tuesday morning. :ok:

Plans changed as she booked the flights. I'm arriving the Sunday morning now so going to book a car for a couple of days and get to see a bit of the country. Any tips? I'm a nature weirdo. History too. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/15/2016 at 2:32 PM, Ak 47 said:

Glasgow-luton , luton-vilnius, £77 both flights on 31st Aug, return vilnius-liverpool, £60 then megabus back to glasgow £1.

We'll need to get in touch closer the time bud....we're on the same flights there and back, but maybe having a wee night in Liverpool on the Saturday (gonna get a pal to put us up) before the train back Sunday morning...I'll be going back to Helensburgh.

• 1 month later...

Having done a trip to Warsaw in March, decided to go to Vilnius via Warsaw.  Wed Aug 30th Glasgow - Warsaw (Modlin) with Ryanair and spend the night in Warsaw.  First flight in morning from Warsaw (Chopin) to Vilnius with LOT airlines.  Thursday, Friday and Saturday night in Vilnius. Fly back to Warsaw on Sunday night for another night out. Return to Glasgow on Monday night.

• 2 weeks later...