Malta madness. What a belter - Malta v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Malta madness. What a belter

ACKER FAE ORKNEY

Well lads one o the best trips I've done in recent years . 

Orkney-Aberdeen -Birmingham-Amsterdam on the Thursday. - 

missed flight to Malta on Fri cause I was mortal and went in the line to go to Turkey so ended up back in the Dam drinking all day 

Malta on Sat morning via Rome.

Flat out on the tap Sat and Sun. 

Home today via Amsterdam Glasgow and then bus to Edinburgh for last flight back to Orkney.

was dying all day ??. 

And we actually won so it was all worth it?

Edited by ACKER FAE ORKNEY

Sarcasm and name calling, some people need to grow up. Scotsman gets drunk on an away trip and misses a connection. Something many people have done in the past. The gent just expressing how he enjoyed himself, got drunk and spent his money. Sure everyone else on the trip to Malta that got drunk is a leg end or a bell end. That would be about 6,000 other people. Why not give them all a knighthood and keep Auld Lizzie busy. If nothing beneficial to add to a post then why bother. Life is too short.

13 minutes ago, Turncoat said:

Sarcasm and name calling, some people need to grow up. Scotsman gets drunk on an away trip and misses a connection. Something many people have done in the past. The gent just expressing how he enjoyed himself, got drunk and spent his money. Sure everyone else on the trip to Malta that got drunk is a leg end or a bell end. That would be about 6,000 other people. Why not give them all a knighthood and keep Auld Lizzie busy. If nothing beneficial to add to a post then why bother. Life is too short.

Very few people, at least those that are mature, start a thread to boast about how much of a drunken idiot they are though.  

I may or may not have similar experiences in my time as a Scotland supporter in my repertoire. I would certainly not be telling my wife about said experiences, and would certainly not be starting a thread on here about how mental/mortal the whole thing got.

Still, each to their own, live and learn, every day is a school day :lol:

Edited by killiefaetheferry

2 hours ago, aaid said:

Very few people, at least those that are mature, start a thread to boast about how much of a drunken idiot they are though.  

Each to their own, I put my drunken experience on another thread in the general travel section. Fair enjoyed letting my hair down and making a künt of myself for a few days

The gent is just posting similar experiences to many other thousands of people that have followed Scotland across the globe. Some may think what he indulged in was idiotic. He paid his money and appears to have enjoyed himself. The only damage he appears to have done is to his liver and bank balance. Does not appeared to have damaged anyone else along the way. Again personally not knowing the name callers, but would suggest that if they follow Scotland home or away there is a strong possibility that previously they may or someone they know may have got themselves involved in some form of drunken nonsense. No need for name calling. Life is to short.

• 2 months later...