Team for Malta - Page 7 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Team for Malta

er yir macaroon

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, ErsatzThistle said:

YES !!!

Hutton oot. Snoddy is fit. Paterson and Burke given a chance in a competitive game. :)

Not sure about Martin up front however.

swap martin for fletcher and thats exactly what i wanted. of course if we dont win i will be holding martin solely responsible

9 minutes ago, Saint4805 said:

Apparently McCormack only travels when he's told he'll start the game. Not exactly a team player if that's true.

He missed his own stag do in LA to play an end of season friendly in malta v Italy, then didn't get off the bench in Metz. I doubt thats true...

Oliver Burke will also be tied to Scotland permanently, the second the match starts. England will have no claim whatsoever on him then. 

Why did I get the feeling that there were a couple of folk who wanted him to switch to England just so they could have a moan ? :lol:

1 hour ago, Third Lanark said:

McKay for Ritchie my only change and would have preferred Fletch for Martin but not bad.

Happy with Ritchie, he's done ok for us when called upon, mckays time will come

42 minutes ago, Dandydon said:

Watt didn't make the bench.

That's good news