Bratislava - Trnava bus - seats remaining - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Bratislava - Trnava bus - seats remaining

killierosco

I have a one 49 seater coach provisionally booked with the possibility of more. I'll be confirming the booking tomorrow. If you are still looking for seats please email ross_mcnaught@hotmail.com with a name, how many seats you are looking for and a contact number and I'll confirm things as soon as I can.

Cost will be £10 per person, departing central Bratislava at 3pm and returning straight after the game.

Cheers

Ross

Edited by killierosco

On August 27, 2016 at 7:17 PM, killierosco said:

Bus 1 completely full.

Taking names for a 2nd bus providing I can get one which should be confimed on Monday. Currently 1 seat remaining. Any larger groups currently on a waiting list.

Did you reserve 4 for me please

cheers

steve

On August 27, 2016 at 7:17 PM, killierosco said:

Bus 1 completely full.

Taking names for a 2nd bus providing I can get one which should be confimed on Monday. Currently 1 seat remaining. Any larger groups currently on a waiting list.

Hi killierosco. Is 2nd bus a goer an have I got 4 seats?

cheers 

2 hours ago, stevea said:

Hi killierosco. Is 2nd bus a goer an have I got 4 seats?

cheers 

Could be looking for 10 seats have to get confirmation from the guys coming from Copenhagen, will take advice from seasoned travellers, should we just do our own thing & get a minibus, good if it's a big coach, party on down ..... Thanks for any advice

4th and final bus totally full so will be taking no more names.

I have only recently realised that some emails people were sending requesting seats were going into my junk folder which i very rarely check and regularly delete, so if I haven't got back to anyone that is the reason and I'm sorry about that. Hope everyone else gets sorted out ok and if I get any cancellations I'll post on here.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Rosco. Just read your post above re e-mails going to your junk folder! Can you confirm for me please that I have the last three seats on bus 4 (if you remember I e-mailed asking to change it to five but those were the last three which I confirmed I'd just take). Money was transferred two weeks ago so if you could just confirm you have received that too). I've e-mailed a couple of times asking for confirmation but am now worried they've gone to your junk! Cheers mate.