The C**t List - Page 3 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The C**t List

You're in New Brunswick?

(I can remember a few years ago that you had a job in Vancouver.)

Please contact me if you ever make it to the 'middle bit'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Side bar… Emotions are running high and we need some folk on both sides to take the high road (and yes, I can appreciate that no one likes to be called a c#nt.) Cool?

Hope you are well.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You're in New Brunswick?

(I can remember a few years ago that you had a job in Vancouver.)

Please contact me if you ever make it to the 'middle bit'.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Side bar Emotions are running high and we need some folk on both sides to take the high road (and yes, I can appreciate that no one likes to be called a c#nt.) Cool?

Hope you are well.

Yeah I'm heading up to Halifax then Quebec over the next few days, and I will do big man same applies next time your over in the UK, give me a shout and we can have a beer or two.

I can understand emotions are running high however tossers who type abuse from behind a keyboard get on my chebs, it's been my experience that they're the types that would douse their drawers if they ever actually met the person the had the cowardly pop at.

Yeah I'm heading up to Halifax then Quebec over the next few days, and I will do big man same applies next time your over in the UK, give me a shout and we can have a beer or two.

Much appreciated.

I can understand emotions are running high however tossers who type abuse from behind a keyboard get on my chebs,

I know. Words on a screen in the end. (Speaking as someone who is usually on the receiving end. :lol: )

it's been my experience that they're the types that would douse their drawers if they ever actually met the person the had the cowardly pop at.

I just let 'em (but that's me.) Folk are nicer after they meet me for some reason. (Maybe I'm not what they were expecting.) Who knows?

-------------------------------

Good talking with you.

Enjoy the rest of your trip.

(I'm off to get some food.)

Cheery-bye.

I appreciate that abuse like this may make people feel a bit better, but it is a bit pathetic. In truth I doubt that abuse and low level intimidation (like the defacing of No Thanks signs) played much if any of a role in the vote, but it gave a totally impartial media something to work with. Anything like this sort of stuff is counter-productive and self-indulgent, not to mention wrong.

Edited by Pool Q

To be fair this isn't any better than the rangers list.

Maybe this thread should be locked and people can Chanel their energy into what 45% want.

Calling people names isn't going to get us there hard word and determination will.

LOL - you forget which ID you were using?

Personal abuse from yet another keyboard hard man, I'd wipe my arse with you, however I'm sure the stench off of you would leave my arse smelling worse than your breath.

Really?!

The irony ...

Absolutely!

I can understand emotions are running high however tossers who type abuse from behind a keyboard get on my chebs, it's been my experience that they're the types that would douse their drawers if they ever actually met the person the had the cowardly pop at.

I'll be sure to bring a dustban and brush for you to sweep up your broken bottle if we ever have the misfortune to be in the same place at the same time.

Back in a week after you've run off to greet to your mod pals!

I'll be sure to bring a dustban and brush for you to sweep up your broken bottle if we ever have the misfortune to be in the same place at the same time.

Back in a week after you've run off to greet to your mod pals!

clangers2.gif

The idea of a suspension isn't for you to pick up where you left off upon your return.

Personal abuse/threats are clearly against the rules.

Please let this be the last word on the matter.