The C**t List - Page 2 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

The C**t List

All those who bottled it. About 2 million of them. I will never forgive them. At least not until we are independent.

:ok: I've just told a piss-taking, no voting smug faced 'mate' to fukk off as at this moment in time I'm utterly devastated, heartbroken, crestfallen. I told him I'm sure I'll get over it soon and the banter will resume. Don't know if I will though, and don't know if it can.

Edited by redstevie007

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And let's not forget these Legends!

We are proud that Scotland has always stood on its own two feet but we also believe that Scotland stands taller because we are part of the United Kingdom. The United Kingdom is a country Scotland helped to build.

We urge every patriotic Scot to help maintain Scotlands place in the United Kingdom which has served Scotland so well.

Vote No flyers will be distributed at football grounds across Scotland next Saturday five days before the crucial vote.

The Better Together line-up are managed by Celtic hero McNeill and revered ex- Rangers boss Smith.

Former Scotland, Aberdeen, Hibs and Manchester United keeper Jim Leighton is in goal, with David Moyes, Liverpool hero Alan Hansen and Dons legends Alex McLeish and Willie Miller making up the back four.

The midfield powerhouse is Manchester United 1968 European Cup winner Paddy Crerand, along with Ibrox icon Barry Ferguson, Lisbon Lion Bertie Auld and ex-Celt turned Sky Sports pundit Davie Provan.

And the lethal strikeforce sees former European footballer of the year Denis Law and goal machine Ally McCoist teaming up.

On the subs bench for the No side are Derek Johnstone, Murdo McLeod, Ian Durrant, John Brown and Frank McAvennie. MP Anas Sarwar, Scottish Labours deputy leader, said: These men have played for the national team, have led for Scotland and are now saying what they believe is best for Scotland.

This shows that there is no shortage of passion and patriotism from those that are voting No.

This isnt a choice about whether Scotland is a nation or not as, these legends show, Scotland already is a proud nation.

Trade Unions at Rosyth after electoral blackmail. Western Isles, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, The Borders, Lothian, Dumfries. Almost every Labour Party representative. Any lib Dem. BBC including its employees. Every paper except the Sunday Herald. The Orange Order. Those who gave in to fear(this doesn't mean all No voters) I have no sympathy when you're shafted. This list could really be endless.

add to the list....those counters and polling station staff who are on video cheating

I don't know who they are, or where they are, or what they are doing… but this is how it looks to me...

Two women have CONSPIRED to get rid of some papers.

Their 'foolproof' plan seemed to be "you position yourself in front of the security camera and stand and look at the ground so that no one will be able to see what I'm doing, then we will both leave at the same time after I'm done and no one will know."

(It's actually the accomplice that gives it away.)

If that footage was indeed from last night's referendum then I would be interested in knowing what they were doing.

---------------------------------------------------------

Just to play out a referendum 'fix' fantasy...

YES 'officially' lost by 383,937 votes, so that would mean that for YES to win the referendum by one vote then 191,969 YES votes would have had to be counted as NO votes.

(Or an average of 6,000 altered ballots from each of the 32 constituencies.)

I don't know who they are, or where they are, or what they are doing… but this is how it looks to me...

Two women have CONSPIRED to get rid of some papers.

Their 'foolproof' plan seemed to be "you position yourself in front of the security camera and stand and look at the ground so that no one will be able to see what I'm doing, then we will both leave at the same time after I'm done and no one will know."

(It's actually the accomplice that gives it away.)

If that footage was indeed from last night's referendum then I would be interested in knowing what they were doing.

---------------------------------------------------------

Just to play out a referendum 'fix' fantasy...

YES 'officially' lost by 383,937 votes, so that would mean that for YES to win the referendum by one vote then 191,969 YES votes would have had to be counted as NO votes.

(Or an average of 6,000 altered ballots from each of the 32 constituencies.)

I hate to disappoint you but these papers are about twice the sizeof ballot papers.

we lost

we failed to inspire pensioners or middle class people

we must do better

Peasoupblu you're a c**t

Andreimack you're a c**t

Scottish labour you're a c**t

Personal abuse from yet another keyboard hard man, I'd wipe my arse with you, however I'm sure the stench off of you would leave my arse smelling worse than your breath.