Wembley 2016 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wembley 2016

CraigieBrown

I was at Wembley 1999 when we humped them 1-0. My burd at the time was French and came to the game. We got to the the stairs (lots of them) at the twin towers in the Scotland section. Suddenly a group of maybe 200+ hoolies charged towards us. I told my lass to stand behind a policeman and asked him to keep her safe. He agreed so I just stood there and shouted "who are you" at the wonkers that were attacking us.  I hope they sort it out more efficiently in November.

Edited by CraigieBrown

1 hour ago, CraigieBrown said:

I was at Wembley 1999 when we humped them 1-0. My burd at the time was French and came to the game. We got to the the stairs (lots of them) at the twin towers in the Scotland section. Suddenly a group of maybe 200+ hoolies charged towards us. I told my lass to stand behind a policeman and asked him to keep her safe. He agreed so I just stood there and shouted "who are you" at the wonkers that were attacking us.  I hope they sort it out more efficiently in November.

Did ye, aye.

I was at Wembley in 2013. My pal at the time was Scottish and he came to the game. We got to the pubs (lots of them) and got wrecked. When we got to the stadium I remember looking up and a horde of angry England shirt wearing Stormtroopers attacking us with flame throwers and then, from nowhere, a ninja star struck me in my spine. As I turned to see who was attacking from behind I said to my pal to stand behind the giant green gopher for protection. Turned out we had been followed from the pub by a team of barmen who were really undercover ninjas who were spying on the English Stormtroopers since the year 1543 and had been biding there time for this precise moment.

Did I mention the mushrooms?

I stood there and shouted "Who are you".

I hope it's sorted out more efficiently in November.

Edited by Discodave581984

2 hours ago, Discodave581984 said:

I was at Wembley in 2013. My pal at the time was Scottish and he came to the game. We got to the pubs (lots of them) and got wrecked. When we got to the stadium I remember looking up and a horde of angry England shirt wearing Stormtroopers attacking us with flame throwers and then, from nowhere, a ninja star struck me in my spine. As I turned to see who was attacking from behind I said to my pal to stand behind the giant green gopher for protection. Turned out we had been followed from the pub by a team of barmen who were really undercover ninjas who were spying on the English Stormtroopers since the year 1543 and had been biding there time for this precise moment.

Why is your pal no longer Scottish?

MillHam Heidwhackers chased us all over.

Their notorious leader Danny " pwopa norty " Dyer led the charge.  I was later told that Mungo from the pure mad mental Shadwell Army was his 2 i/c. 

Some American hooly started blowing bubbles at me. It was proper on top. He kept shouting they could see F. Still don't know what that was.

I told them all to jog on as these colours don't run.

On 16/07/2016 at 1:51 PM, Ormond said:

Bonny 78 hacked your account?

:lol::lol:

On 17/07/2016 at 10:19 AM, Discodave581984 said:

I think this is made up..........

On 7/17/2016 at 2:05 PM, jock strap said:

MillHam Heidwhackers chased us all over.

Their notorious leader Danny " pwopa norty " Dyer led the charge.  I was later told that Mungo from the pure mad mental Shadwell Army was his 2 i/c. 

Some American hooly started blowing bubbles at me. It was proper on top. He kept shouting they could see F. Still don't know what that was.

I told them all to jog on as these colours don't run.

It was Gumbo, Mungo was from blazing saddles :blink: