Portugal v France - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Portugal v France

morrie21

Well we have arrived at the final match of Euro 2016. How time seems to fly when there's a football tournament on. I hope the game tonight is entertaining but I can see it becoming more and more of a tactical affair which will suit Portugal who seem to be very comfortable with playing in close games under their current coach. When the semi finals were over I was sure France would take it but as the game has gotten closer and closer I'm beginning to think that Portugal might just pull it off. So my prediction is Portugal to lift the trophy after a tense tight affair, winning 1-0. What say you fellow TAMB users?

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope G-Man is watching

They left the lights on at the Stade de France last night which is why it is full of moths

CnBcNHqWYAAGJwP.jpg

Had an inspired wager on Portugal to win on penalties

If i hadnt put the bet on they would have

Watched every minute of the World Cup but this tournament passed me by. Groups were dull and then got worse. Wwtched a few games on highlights and a few didn't even bother at all. My interest in football has defo dropped but this is the worst tournament in terms of internationals I can remember.