New bus to match and back from Bratislava - Slovakia v Scotland - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

New bus to match and back from Bratislava

lyonhibs

As mentioned elsewhere, I have a pretty damn good offer from a work contact for a 49 seater.

Cost would be €10 per skull (or about £40 after Brexit!!) and it is a return journey (yes I checked). On-board toilet included, so none of the rattling school buses I've taken through to Hampden on club duty will be involved here.

Dependent on demand I may be able to get another one but I'll be filling this one before getting another.  There's me + 1 and I've already been messaged by someone wanting 7 seats, so that leaves 40 seats.

I'll leave this thread well alone for 24 hours and then come back same time tomorrow.  First come first served, please be clear with how many folk your group will be.

Departure time from Bratislava and payment method TBC once the bus is full.

PM me for any questions

Cheers

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I'll reserve 3 seats

I did look at doing a mini bus but cost was prohibitive, but I was thinking of the following (depends on KO time):

Start Time: Approximately 12:00
Route: Bratislava - Nitra (Approximately 3/4 hours) - Trnava (Approximately 3/4 hours) - Bratislava (After game)

Might be too costly/pain to do.

Can i book 3 seats for my mates.I am on another bus but will get them to contact you either by pm on here,fb or if you can send me a pm with other contact details.Cheers.A wee warning though all 3 come from INVERNESS so dont stop anywhere that has sheep in the vicinity or even highland coo`s.:lol:

19 hours ago, lyonhibs said:

As mentioned elsewhere, I have a pretty damn good offer from a work contact for a 49 seater.

Cost would be €10 per skull (or about £40 after Brexit!!) and it is a return journey (yes I checked). On-board toilet included, so none of the rattling school buses I've taken through to Hampden on club duty will be involved here.

Dependent on demand I may be able to get another one but I'll be filling this one before getting another.  There's me + 1 and I've already been messaged by someone wanting 7 seats, so that leaves 40 seats.

I'll leave this thread well alone for 24 hours and then come back same time tomorrow.  First come first served, please be clear with how many folk your group will be.

PM me for any questions

Cheers

Update: Including all of the above and those that have just PM'd me, we're at 34.  

A few more needed to confirm the bus but I'm sure we'll get there.

19 hours ago, lyonhibs said:

On 06/07/2016 at 1:49 PM, lyonhibs said:

PM me for any questions

Cheers

Update: Including all of the above and those that have just PM'd me, we're at 34.  

A few more needed to confirm the bus but I'm sure we'll get there.

Including Bryan and teecee we're at 40 so I'll confirm the bus.  9 seats remain and then if necessary I can see about a 2nd bus.

I seemingly can't just update the OP with numbers as I would be able to on some other MB I use (unless I'm being thick of course, which is always a possibility)

Anyway, including the above 2 folk there are now just 3 seats left on this bus.  
If/when it's full, I'll enquire re: the availability of a 2nd and assuming it's available start a waiting list for bus 2.  If that waiting list reaches 35-40 folk, the currently hypothetical bus 2 would be "on"

Ok.  Rory's extra 2 mean there's just the 1 seat left on "bus 1".

I'm on holiday until Tuesday back in Edinburgh but will enquire re> the possibility of a bus 2 upon my return to work.

At the moment, assuming bus 2 is available, there's already 20 folk looking interested, so halfway there more or less.  

From now on, indeed from "Tartan Tyke" onwards, we're looking at numbers for bus 2 so post away and I'll update everyone hopefully Tuesday PM re: whether bus 2 can be sourced and then it's a question of numbers to make it viable.