Semi finals - Page 4 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

sbcmfc

they say the french had the 12th man... if they win the competition, that will be 3 times (only) winning at home... all very nice for big nations

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, exile said:

they say the french had the 12th man... if they win the competition, that will be 3 times (only) winning at home... all very nice for big nations

Euro 2000 wasnt in France.

Anyway, the next one will be in 13 different countries. I guess we'll be represented by london...

27 minutes ago, exile said:

Aye the Italian referee :angry:

5 minutes ago, thewelk said:

Anyway, the next one will be in 13 different countries. I guess we'll be represented by london...

Final and semi finals are at Wembley. Hampden has 3 group games and one of the last 16 games.

51 minutes ago, thewelk said:

French even stealing the fake viking clap now...

It was noisy as f### in paris last night (the portuguese immigrants cant decide if they're Portuguese or French. Much like the arab boys when Algeria win at anything). It'll be noisy as f### tonight too.

Sunday will be noisy as f### no matter who wins.

Thank f### this tournament is over.

Was it not the German fans doing it?

Not sure what else France has stolen ?

And the Viking clap is apparently not Viking at all, but cam from Motherwell fans and and Icelandic team's fans heard it an took it back.

22 minutes ago, thewelk said:

ah right, i forgot about that one, i was thinking 84, 98...

16 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Final and semi finals are at Wembley. Hampden has 3 group games and one of the last 16 games.

great, got to get to the last 16 then!

6 hours ago, jock strap said:

Is it just me or is anywan else even more dis-interested for the final match ?

Aye, me a wee bit. I'm not sure who to support because I don't like either team. Think I'll go for Portugal as they are underdogs and I would like to see Ronaldo win something at international level.

9 hours ago, Toepoke said:

Totally reserve German defence by that point to be fair...

Except for the so called best keeper in the world. He basically handed the 2nd to Griezmann. 

2 hours ago, Orraloon said:

Aye, me a wee bit. I'm not sure who to support because I don't like either team. Think I'll go for Portugal as they are underdogs and I would like to see Ronaldo win something at international level.

I'm looking forward to it but not sure who to support. 

It'd be good to have new winners but I can't stand the thought of Ronaldo and his smug coupon being all over the TV.

1 hour ago, Cove_Sheep said:

In what sense?

He gave Germany nothing, the penalty was very soft I feel if that had happened at the other end it would have been waved away. Homer in my eyes. 

2 hours ago, bonzo said:

He gave Germany nothing, the penalty was very soft I feel if that had happened at the other end it would have been waved away. Homer in my eyes. 

The only person to blame for the award of the penalty is Bastian Schweinsteiger.

10 minutes ago, sbcmfc said:

Is there no 3rd/4th place play off?

Pointless fixture, but thought they usually had one? 

Don't think the Euros bother.

14 hours ago, jock strap said:

Is it just me or is anywan else even more dis-interested for the final match ?

I am the same, I tried to get into it but it just reminded me of how shit it is not being there. Now it looks like Ronaldo will win it so I'm out.