Italy v Germany - Page 2 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Italy v Germany

Rossy

Martin Keown: "Nobody wants to win a game in that way". Don't be stupid, of course they do. Who cares how you get through as long as you get through? Particularly against the Italians as there are few other ways to beat them at the moment.

The bottle shown by a couple of these younger guys tonight was immense. I don't think I'd be able to walk, never mind kick the ball in these circumstances.

Muller still never scored a Euro finals goal. Not even in the shootout.

Some hilariously awful penalties in there.

I can't decide if my favourite was the guy who jogged on the spot for 10 minutes, or Pelle passing the ball to the corner flag.

Was in the Paris fanzone tonight and caught in the middle of a stampede with two mins of normal time to go when some fanny let off a firecracker (I found out later).   Just grabbed the wee man and bolted for the rows of gendarme armed to the teeth.  Didn't spill a drop. ;)

7 hours ago, adamntg said:

Was in the Paris fanzone tonight and caught in the middle of a stampede with two mins of normal time to go when some fanny let off a firecracker (I found out later).   Just grabbed the wee man and bolted for the rows of gendarme armed to the teeth.  Didn't spill a drop. ;)

Aye, I think I would grab my knob as well......:ok: