Wales - Belgium - Page 4 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Wales - Belgium

George Saint

9 hours ago, thplinth said:

I am sorry for them that Ramsey got that yellow and will miss the semi.

But Portugal are the one man team here in reality so I am hoping for a welsh miracle and a massive up you to Ronaldo.

Aye Renato Sanches 

8 hours ago, thewelk said:

This should actually give hope to all us shite team supporters. On paper there's not much between Scotland and Wales.

That brings us nicely on to shite managers...

The biggest problem with Belgium is the manager. Their players are top notch. When they get someone in that's heard of tactics they'll win everything.

No they wouldn't. Most of their players are overrated a bit like our southern neighbours. They have the look of always coming up short to me

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Green_Tide_Rising said:

No doubt though Rossy , u still think Scotland are better than Wales ?

10 hours ago, Wolfgang Overthebar said:

not just Rossy - there are a number of posters on this board who have argued that the current Scotland team are better than Wales or 'Bales' as they have ridiculously preferred to call them. Hopefully they might finally accept that more than half of that Wales would walk into the current Scotland team and - dare i say - half of the Ireland team too

You're getting me confused with somebody else. I think Scotland are utterly pish (due to a combination of factors) and I've been consistent in saying that. 

Wales are a far better team than us and have been for a few years now. 

It's Ireland that I think are a bit guff and severely overrated. I hope we're all clear on that now :ok:

12 minutes ago, Larky Masher said:

Well done to Wales and the final could be on for them as Portugal are beatable.

They've certainly got a great spirit, it was looking like the Belgians would run away with it last night but they dragged themselves back into it brilliantly. 

Ramsay will be a massive loss though. 

Wales were excellent although Belgium cemented their place as the most over rated team of the last few years. If Lukaku is worth 50 million I do wonder how much a decent striker is worth.

In terms of thenext round, do I want those brexit clowns to win or Ronaldo? It's a dilemma for the ages.

54 minutes ago, DaveyDenoon said:

The FAW motto "gorau chwarae cyd chwarae" tells you everything you need to know about their performance at this tournament.

Does it mean "Always lie down to the English"?;)

On 7/2/2016 at 6:41 PM, shunkyboy and the fluffer said:

Think you lost your way home. Try here  https://forum.ybig.ie/

hahaha - someone is a bitter little boy..... i lost my way home after having 2 weeks of fun in france supporting my country you absolute tw*t

If you ended up in YBIG , then it looks like im not the only one who got lost 

Edited by Green_Tide_Rising