hahahahahaha - Page 2 - TA specific - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

hahahahahaha

bonny78

is it just me that looks at it this way?

how bad are we?  a lot of people on here think we are a pot 6 team we are that bad.

have a look at Poland and Germany both teams are in the last 8 and could go further.

we lost twice to Germany  2-1 and 3-2 does not mean we got gubbed. Ingerland are not as good as Germany but people are saying they will put loads past us and we shouldn't even turn up. we drew with Poland twice and should of beat them in both games but again we are sh***.

Get over not being in the Euro's and forget 2 stupid friendlies. we have progressed a lot under GS and i think with a few changes we will get better. i'm looking forward to the games this year and i think we will do well but sadly not good enough to get 2nd place but we will try and IF we ever get that bit of good luckj you never know.

28 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

And Georgia and Gibraltar twice. Hard to understand why folk are not optimistic.

Gibraltar hardly counts. 

Georgia we obviously have some problems with so they are a boggie team.  fk them.