Iceland v England - Page 3 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Iceland v England

wheres the pies

6 minutes ago, Donaldo87 said:

What an arrogant cvnt comparing Iceland to San Marino 

+1

Iceland are playing in the second round of a major tournament finals - the same as England.  They deserve more respect than that.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, neilser said:

Radio 5 Live is hilarious - Chris Waddle going berserk at Sunday League defending...

Waddle's been slagging off England all tournament.  I think from the time the squad was announced there were lots of people saying that they didn't have much of a defence.

As far as I'm concerned if Iceland win here they can have all the ####in cod the want! Lars Lagerback can come round to my flat and skelp me round the napper with a cod and I'd probably thank him. Still can't believe this is happening! When will the English realise Iceland are actually a good team and they're not that special themselves?

still, I'm sure it won't last....

1 minute ago, Return of Yermaw said:

big question at half time - does Hart get dropped for QF. jesus.

If Roy has any balls half-time would be better. I think the Icelanders are showing them too much respect if anything.

Hodgson looks like a man who does not believe in his own success, If he was my boss I would not be confident. His body language is awful. It is one of these games where the longer it goes if England win it will have damaged them. Wilshire FFS. In for a penny Roy...

I am really impressed with Iceland so far. Very efficient, economical, effective, they are team who know what they doing and are composed of intelligent very fit players who can execute it. We could learn a shit load from them.