Iceland v England - Page 2 - Euro 2016 - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Iceland v England

wheres the pies

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, JECK said:

The boy upstairs feed is somehow a few seconds ahead of mine. Keep hearing big roars afore the shots go in lol. 

Thus would be something else if they lose this...

Are you watching HD? Its always a few second behind std definition, well it is for me anyway.

Just now, JECK said:

The boy upstairs feed is somehow a few seconds ahead of mine. Keep hearing big roars afore the shots go in lol. 

Thus would be something else if they lose this...

In fairness when they go out it tends to be to half decent teams like Portugal or Germany.  I'm not saying Iceland aren't a decent team because they are but it's normally us who get done by the so-called minnows (on those times long ago when we used to qualify)

3 minutes ago, kumnio said:

Are you watching HD? Its always a few second behind std definition, well it is for me anyway.

Na just a normal freeview non hd feed as far as I can see. It's better this way ha.

5 minutes ago, Hertsscot said:

In fairness when they go out it tends to be to half decent teams like Portugal or Germany.  I'm not saying Iceland aren't a decent team because they are but it's normally us who get done by the so-called minnows (on those times long ago when we used to qualify)

Aye but the obligatory build up arrogance has been different level cause it's Iceland