Jeremy Corbyn - fecked? - Page 28 - Anything Goes - Other topics not covered elsewhere - Tartan Army Message Board Jump to content

Jeremy Corbyn - fecked?

It's anti-semitism to talk about Israeli false-flags?

So Operation Susannah  or as it's more commonly known the Lavon Affair.

Or indeed the USS Liberty which they tried to blame on someone else as well.

Or the fake tennis team assassination.

Then last year

loads of ex-officials who are now more friendly with the "axis of evil" wrote that.

US President Donald Trump has been served with a legal notice reminding him of his Constitutional duties with regard to the situation in the Middle East, especially his decision to move the US Embassy to Jerusalem, and warning him of an impending Israeli false flag operation likely to threaten the lives of US citizens. America’s responsibilities as a permanent member of the UN Security Council are also pointed out by the signatories to the notice, who are British journalist Sarah Jane (Lauren) Booth; former CIA Operations Officer Philip Giraldi; ex-Pentagon official Michael Maloof; Scott Bennett, a former US Army Officer and State Department Coordinator for Counterterrorism; ex-US Diplomat and Attorney J. Michael Springmann; and Edward C Corrigan, a Canadian Barrister and Solicitor.

Once you’re labelled an anti Semite then it’s pretty much impossible to get rid of the label. Guess that’s the point, if you’re not a friend of Israel politically then just label that person a racist / anti Semite etc and they’re basically done. No fan of Corbyns but this is a stitch up. 

Funny how Israel is basically a Jewish ethnostate with a border wall but don’t let’s not talk about that. 

Edited by ParisInAKilt

Where is Her Majesty's Loyal Opposition when you need them? Labour are letting the Tories off the hook. Will the Independent Group stand against official Labour candidates?

And what about Ian Murray? Will Scottish Labour Blairites have the nerve to join the splitters or just moan about Corbyn (while feeding off his relative popularity?) 

11 hours ago, kumnio said:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47278902

Surely Corbyn cant remain as leader, he is killing the party.

Well that's nonsense. 

I look forward to every one of those 7 being kicked out of parliament at the next GE. Very notable that none one of them had the strength of conviction to resign and contest a by-election. 

7 minutes ago, Parklife said:

Well that's nonsense. 

I look forward to every one of those 7 being kicked out of parliament at the next GE. Very notable that none one of them had the strength of conviction to resign and contest a by-election. 

Even then they’ll fall into high paying private roles, a reward for their actions 

I'm sure that those who are questioning their strength of conviction would equally be criticising them for the requirement of 7 by-elections 5-6 weeks away from Brexit Day not to mention the (small) possibility of a second EU referendum or General Election

7 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

I'm sure that those who are questioning their strength of conviction would equally be criticising them for the requirement of 7 by-elections 5-6 weeks away from Brexit Day not to mention the (small) possibility of a second EU referendum or General Election

I'm sure that you're completely wrong. 

One thing I am sure of is that all seven should have resigned their seat and force a by-election where they stand for re-election.

When they were voted in the grand majority of people voted for them because of their party they stood for not the candidate also they gained election through canvassing by Labour helpers and Labour financing leaflets etc. In short they would not have got elected without Labour backing.

3 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

One thing I am sure of is that all seven should have resigned their seat and force a by-election where they stand for re-election.

When they were voted in the grand majority of people voted for them because of their party they stood for not the candidate also they gained election through canvassing by Labour helpers and Labour financing leaflets etc. In short they would not have got elected without Labour backing.

Exactly. Surely a flaw in the system. Generally, I'd imagine people vote parties instead of individual candidates. An excuse for politicians to milk the gravy train for as long as they can. 

The most incompetent government in recent history and the opposition are nowhere to be seen. Labour should be miles ahead in the polls. 

8 hours ago, Parklife said:

I'm sure that you're completely wrong. 

4 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

If you can imagine the field day the Tories and their compliant media would have with the SNP threatening, never mind calling, a second Independence referendum in the current climate what do you think it would be like for the Labour party calling 8 by-elections at the coup de grace of the Brexit fiasco ?

It would probably have been better if they had said they would call by elections once there was Brexit clarity

Clearly John McDonnell is desparate to get Derek Hatton in as a replacement MP ..........

Labour are fucked

6 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

If you can imagine the field day the Tories and their compliant media would have with the SNP threatening, never mind calling, a second Independence referendum in the current climate what do you think it would be like for the Labour party calling 8 by-elections at the coup de grace of the Brexit fiasco ?

It would probably have been better if they had said they would call by elections once there was Brexit clarity

Clearly John McDonnell is desparate to get Derek Hatton in as a replacement MP ..........

Labour are fucked

It wouldn't be the Labour Party calling the by-elections though, it would be the Independent group.

5 minutes ago, aaid said:

It wouldn't be the Labour Party calling the by-elections though, it would be the Independent group.

Semantics but yes

Funny the folk above pushing 'Corbyn is over' in the immediate wake of this garbage hitting the news.

Seven has beens. I looked at their wiki pages when this broke just to see who they feck they were and at least 3 but I think 4 out of the 7 had lost a vote of no confidence in 2018 by their own constituency labour parties. All these wanks were politically dead in the water and this is their last cynical move to exploit their position to damage Corbyn. It is amazing really , Corbyn is unquestionably the face of the real New, New (i.e Old) Labour and these Blairite rats are trying to derail the chance of a Labour government. 

Corbyn is going nowhere. The way they elect the Labour leader now... who can beat him?

Edited by thplinth

1 minute ago, thplinth said:

Funny the folk above pushing 'Corbyn is over' in the immediate wake of this garbage hitting the news.

Care to elaborate?

I havent criticised him before, and thought he would be good for Labour. However his inability to take action on anything is costing his party.

It was not directed at you. But fair play it could have been.

Corbyn must have at least 50 traitor MPs in his ranks but it could be up to 100. These 7 are just the ones that knew they were about to die for sure anyway. So they volunteered for this 'mission'.

Why do you buy into this pish so willingly (Mr Bongo)?