• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thplinth's typical reaction whenever he's respectfully challenged by other posters about his (borderline spam posting) increasingly paranoid, conspiracy supporting, right wing views ..... T

You think you're becoming more pragmatic, can see both sides, with age and then an individual turns your country into a colony.  And I use that word advisedly. Don't even need to defend their pos

You might think Denise and the #iamthestorm crowd are exaggerating, but just look at the evidence. Over here in Ireland we've had gender recognition certificates for years now. As a result, Irela

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

As long as they fulfil my xsmall order in pink 

You might just get lucky with that one as long as it hasn't already been woven into the fabric of something else.

4 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

I telt you. They have sold out. They can't keep selling stuff when there are none left. That would be dishonest. 

But only on all 3 of the Nicola T-shirts and all the sizes (S, M, L, XL, XXL) as well, simultaneously. Must have been a big order. :lol:

Was it Randolph Hearst who bought up all the copies of his wife's bad reviews so no one could read them. Similarly I wonder if aaid now has a lifetime supply of Nicky shirts.

7 minutes ago, thplinth said:

But only on all 3 of the Nicola T-shirts and all the sizes (S, M, L, XL, XXL) as well, simultaneously. Must have been a big order. :lol:

Was it Randolph Hearst who bought up all the copies of his wife's bad reviews so no one could read them. Similarly I wonder if aaid now has a lifetime supply of Nicky shirts.

It's amazing what a wee bit of advertising on the TAMB can do. (POTENTIAL ADVERTISERS TAKE NOTE). 

The SNP site crashed earlier on with the volume of traffic. Nicola sends her thanks. :ok:

Edited by Orraloon

That Opinium seat projection

SNP 71 (+8) CON 27 (-4) LAB 21 (-3) GRN 6 (-) LD 4 (-1)

Big swing to SNP +8 Unionists -8 : SNP majority: 13 Independence maj: 25

1 minute ago, exile said:

That Opinium seat projection

SNP 71 (+8) CON 27 (-4) LAB 21 (-3) GRN 6 (-) LD 4 (-1)

Big swing to SNP +8 Unionists -8 : SNP majority: 13 Independence maj: 25

Not going to happen. They are just trying to get folk to be complacent.

2 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Not going to happen. They are just trying to get folk to be complacent.

I know. But the earlier (Scotsman) poll tried to spin the other way, highlighting Salmond threat to Sturgeon, failing to get SNP majority. So that keeps everyone on their toes in the other direction.

That T-shirt has been used so much it's an indication of a cliche not a cult. I've seen it in so many iterations, just put eat sleep repeat into google and you'll see.

SNP and ALBA when talking about "cult"

bekphnqftcb41.jpg?auto=webp&s=26c9684c73

5 minutes ago, phart said:

That T-shirt has been used so much it's an indication of a cliche not a cult. I've seen it in so many iterations, just put eat sleep repeat into google and you'll see.

SNP and ALBA when talking about "cult"

bekphnqftcb41.jpg?auto=webp&s=26c9684c73

I always thought it was the Greens and Lib Dems that hoovered up the cosplay demographic?

8 minutes ago, ThistleWhistle said:

I always thought it was the Greens and Lib Dems that hoovered up the cosplay demographic?

I'm sure cosplayers have a diverse range of political opinions and can't be stereotyped in that manner ;)

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

Well that was a very funny and curious little incident. Those T-shirts can only have been removed a few minutes before aaid posted that 'he could not find them'. That was lucky. :lol:

Just remember aaid, the cover-up is always worse than the crime.

T-Shirtgate. The truth is out there.

Now that aaid has been outed as running the SNP website, will you admit that you run the Wings Over Scotland website and live in Bath? 😏

23 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

Now that aaid has been outed as running the SNP website, will you admit that you run the Wings Over Scotland website and live in Bath? 😏

I've sold my fair share of T-shirts over the years but never for the SNP.  In fact, since I'm the person who came up with the original idea for what must be the biggest selling Tartan Army T-shirt ever, maybe they should get in touch.

Do we know what happened - was this genuine or a spoof?  I'm normally very sceptical when someone claims they were hacked, but given what's gone on over the last couple of weeks maybe they should be changing all their passwords.

4 minutes ago, aaid said:

I've sold my fair share of T-shirts over the years but never for the SNP.  In fact, since I'm the person who came up with the original idea for what must be the biggest selling Tartan Army T-shirt ever, maybe they should get in touch.

Would that be the 'Scotland's player of the year' t-shirt?

4 minutes ago, aaid said:

Do we know what happened - was this genuine or a spoof?  I'm normally very sceptical when someone claims they were hacked, but given what's gone on over the last couple of weeks maybe they should be changing all their passwords.

Genuine. You won't have seen this link as you have thplinth on ignore:

https://web.archive.org/web/20210407171233/https://www.snpstore.org/collections/clothing-t-shirts

13 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

Would that be the 'Scotland's player of the year' t-shirt?

Genuine. You won't have seen this link as you have thplinth on ignore:

https://web.archive.org/web/20210407171233/https://www.snpstore.org/collections/clothing-t-shirts

One and the same.  Before anyone slags it off for being shite, I probably agree with you but they did sell thousands of them over the year.  In fact I can remember sending a box of 50 to a candidate for the Alba party c/o the Scottish Parliament when he was an MSP for another party.

I wasn't suggesting that it hadn't been on the website, rather if it was a "genuine" product or if it was some "defector" who still had access to the site playing silly buggers.

This just sums up Scottish Conservatives vision (or lack of it):-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-56674044

Why the flying f*** should Fat Boris be coming up here for a SCOTTISH Election? It has nothing at all to do with him so what the hell is he coming up here for? And why is Ross acting like a directionless fucker whilst we are at it. Grow a pair and run your own campaign on purely SCOTTISH issues. But of course they have no policies. Jeez I'd love them to bomb massively in May and lose second spot to Labour.

1 hour ago, Caledonian Craig said:

This just sums up Scottish Conservatives vision (or lack of it):-

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-56674044

Why the flying f*** should Fat Boris be coming up here for a SCOTTISH Election? It has nothing at all to do with him so what the hell is he coming up here for? And why is Ross acting like a directionless fucker whilst we are at it. Grow a pair and run your own campaign on purely SCOTTISH issues. But of course they have no policies. Jeez I'd love them to bomb massively in May and lose second spot to Labour.

It’s actually a great news story - the Scottish Conservatives are totally rudderless.

They’ve got a PM that would no doubt love to wade in but is absolutely toxic so sounds like he is staying clear - leaving Ross to implode. 

It’s remarkable that they’re still sitting in 2nd place, especially after good early showings from Sarwar. It just shows how far Labour had fallen and also how well the Tories had done to catch the unionist vote. 

I’d be amazed if Labour didn’t take second but the polls aren’t shifting much. 

9 minutes ago, AlfieMoon said:

I’d be amazed if Labour didn’t take second but the polls aren’t shifting much. 

I have to caveat this by saying it's a really low bar but I've been surprised at Sarwar since he became leader.  He's coming across really well.   The problem he has is that I don't think people are particularly interested in what he's saying, ie., he wants to talk about anything other than the constitution whereas that's the dominant fault line in Scottish politics.