39 minutes ago, thplinth said:

:lol: Roddy Dunlop QC I think was the Scottish Government's lawyer during the judicial review.

Wonder if that disclaimer will be sufficient for him to avoid the first Ministry of Love being named in his honour or if he's booked into the Salmond Suite already for re-education 'Incomplete paperwork and cases I simply can't win - AAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!................................................I had all the information required to make irrefutable defence'.   

• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thplinth's typical reaction whenever he's respectfully challenged by other posters about his (borderline spam posting) increasingly paranoid, conspiracy supporting, right wing views ..... T

You think you're becoming more pragmatic, can see both sides, with age and then an individual turns your country into a colony.  And I use that word advisedly. Don't even need to defend their pos

You might think Denise and the #iamthestorm crowd are exaggerating, but just look at the evidence. Over here in Ireland we've had gender recognition certificates for years now. As a result, Irela

Posted Images

12 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Some SNP supporters I should have said.

Don’t vote Alba because they are aggressive online or something similar, the same unionist playbook in 2014 towards yes supporters. 

By the same token then Alba are also falling into the same trap. You don't convince people by shouting at them.

12 hours ago, thplinth said:

I know you don't like them but these are very brave and principled people IMHO Lamia.

Craig Murray is facing jail on a (again IMHO) trumped up contempt of court charge. And it is bullshit. That guy especially is incredibly brave. Looks are very deceiving, the wooly jumper, soft spoken but when it mattered he was the one who put himself on the line. Massive balls on that guy. He did not commit contempt of court. Others did (blatantly) and the police show no interest in them.

Stuart Campbell I don't know if you recall was arrested a few years ago again on trumped up bullshit and then later quickly cleared by the police. But when they arrested him they seized every single device (i.e. computers and phones) that he had. Absolutely everything. He could not even dial emergency services if he needed to when they left. He was then cleared very quickly. However he commented on his blog that all his phones, computers were not returned to him for months and months, it was a really long time, over six months I think. I find all of that sinister as fuck.

Mark Hirst - journalist, got the similar treatment. Look him up.

All of the above helped expose the Salmond stitch-up. Campbell and Murray especially above others.

And of course the main man, Alex Salmond. The guy they tried to stitch-up and take out the political picture, permanently, and the reason all of us are where we are now in this discussion. 

Personally I can't live with what was done there, and neither can the folk above (thankfully). No one is going to shut up.

Doesn't mean we cant still achieve a super majority and get our independence though does it.

No one said it was going to be easy. :)

Not sure what that has got to do with my point.

On 4/6/2021 at 9:42 PM, Lamia said:

This is what I don't get about them. They demand the SNP supporters work with Alba while they continue to slag off the SNP and then claim it will be all the SNP supporters who don't vote Alba's fault if the supermajority doesn't materialise. 

You could post that again interchanging SNP and Alba and it'd still be valid.

Some of the online abuse being handed out by the SNP1&2 brigade has been horrendous.  I've been on the receiving end myself.  I shrugged it all off apart from the "fkin Tory" one.  That hurt!  :lol: 

5 minutes ago, daviebee said:

You could post that again interchanging SNP and Alba and it'd still be valid.

Some of the online abuse being handed out by the SNP1&2 brigade has been horrendous.  I've been on the receiving end myself.  I shrugged it all off apart from the "fkin Tory" one.  That hurt!  :lol: 

I know as have I and have been saying that very same thing. However their is a difference - the SNP are not demanding you vote for Alba whilst simultaneously sneering and shouting at them and their supporters

4 minutes ago, Lamia said:

I know as have I and have been saying that very same thing. However their is a difference - the SNP are not demanding you vote for Alba whilst simultaneously sneering and shouting at them and their supporters

Just the sneering and shouting then?  Meanwhile Alba are TELLING folk to vote SNP...

3 hours ago, Lamia said:

By the same token then Alba are also falling into the same trap. You don't convince people by shouting at them.

I know that. But that’s not my point 😂

Alba supporters are apparently the cybernats of 2021 and some SNP voters are falling for it. Or using it as an excuse not to vote Alba because people are mean to them on the Internet. 

7 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

I know that. But that’s not my point 😂

Alba supporters are apparently the cybernats of 2021 and some SNP voters are falling for it. Or using it as an excuse not to vote Alba because people are mean to them on the Internet. 

I know it isn't I was nearly pointing out that the Alba supporters tactics are the same too so what do you expect!

9 hours ago, daviebee said:

Just the sneering and shouting then?  Meanwhile Alba are TELLING folk to vote SNP...

Well there isn't really much point to them if they don't!

9 hours ago, daviebee said:

Weren't ALBA supporters going to vote SNP 3 weeks ago anyway?

15 minutes ago, daviebee said:

The SNP's NOT a cult though.  Definitely not...

To be fair, at easter i saw images of Jesus with Salmond's face photoshopped over the top. :lol: 

Both parties have excellent leaders with strong personal followings. Both need to stop with the cult accusations.

I take the Trump view on this - there are many fine people on both sides.

15 minutes ago, Dave78 said:

To be fair, at easter i saw images of Jesus with Salmond's face photoshopped over the top. :lol: 

Both parties have excellent leaders with strong personal followings. Both need to stop with the cult accusations.

I take the Trump view on this - there are many fine people on both sides.

THAT t-shirt though?  Fkin hell, who outside of Pete Wishart would be wet enough to wear that?

I thought it was a wind-up so went into their online shop and it's not the only design featuring her!