• Replies 16k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Thplinth's typical reaction whenever he's respectfully challenged by other posters about his (borderline spam posting) increasingly paranoid, conspiracy supporting, right wing views ..... T

You think you're becoming more pragmatic, can see both sides, with age and then an individual turns your country into a colony.  And I use that word advisedly. Don't even need to defend their pos

You might think Denise and the #iamthestorm crowd are exaggerating, but just look at the evidence. Over here in Ireland we've had gender recognition certificates for years now. As a result, Irela

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, phart said:

Oh I agree, but i think it's an incorrect projection that the election is about him. If it were all about him it would be terrible his approval ratings in both those polls is lower than both Boris Johnsons and Douglad Ross's.

I think we are actually agreeing with each other 😁  I wasn’t necessarily saying that the election IS all about him, just that Loon was saying that it is and I was saying that it would not necessarily be a good thing.

I could do with working on my English a bit 😊

That said, the media and unionist parties are doing everything they can to paint this as a fight between Salmond and Sturgeon so they are making the election about him to a degree . Have any of them come up with an advert with Salmond standing with Sturgeon in his jacket pocket yet ? 

1 minute ago, TDYER63 said:

I think we are actually agreeing with each other 😁  I wasn’t necessarily saying that the election IS all about him, just that Loon was saying that it is and I was saying that it would not necessarily be a good thing.

I could do with working on my English a bit 😊

That said, the media and unionist parties are doing everything they can to paint this as a fight between Salmond and Sturgeon so they are making the election about him to a degree . Have any of them come up with an advert with Salmond standing with Sturgeon in his jacket pocket yet ? 

We are agreeing I think!

I'm missing all the media stuff fortunately, no surprise they are doing that though.

We'll find out in a few short weeks what everyone really thinks i'm sure.

48 minutes ago, phart said:

I know I just wrote a post all about you not reading it ;)

I'll try and not get wooshed in the future.

You wrote a post about me not understanding it's contents, which I suppose is technically correct, but I thought I would add some further clarity to this very important issue. ;)

Something that is sticking out like a sore thumb to me. When a handful of woke nut jobs started leaving the party, sturgeon came out with a “off the cuff” intervention,, when mp’s councillors, experienced campaigners ect leave to go to another party there is nothing, nada!! Very strange 

9 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Something that is sticking out like a sore thumb to me. When a handful of woke nut jobs started leaving the party, sturgeon came out with a “off the cuff” intervention,, when mp’s councillors, experienced campaigners ect leave to go to another party there is nothing, nada!! Very strange 

That really irritated me as well. A few attention seeking drama queens on Twitter dramatically announcing they are leaving the party and Sturgeon acts like its a serious exodus. Poor 

50 minutes ago, kumnio said:

If George Galloway wins a seat, I’d genuinely consider nuking the south of Scotland. 

I was thinking it'd be quite funny if All for Unity won a seat (I stress, seat) but in a region he wasn't standing in!

I see the Tories are panicking about Galloway's party. And no wonder. The so-called Unity party in danger of splitting the Unionist list vote. From that recent poll it had them on 4% and each other Unionist party down on the list by a point or two, nibbling away at their chances. If I'm following correctly the danger to the Unionist parties is even greater than the risk to SNP on the list because the unionists are even more reliant on the list vote? If so, agent GG is playing a blinder.

37 minutes ago, Orraloon said:

Who was it? Sounds like something that could come out of Ruthie's mooth.

It sounds exactly like the sort of smug, soundbitey thing she'd utter.

It was the bit that referenced age and ethnicity that got me though. Scotland is a northern European country, with, like most northern European countries, an aging population, half of whom are going to be male.  What were they fecking expecting:  "we anticipated some erosion of our Inuit single teenage mother vote, but all these old white men - where have they come from?!"

29 minutes ago, scotlad said:

I was thinking it'd be quite funny if All for Unity won a seat (I stress, seat) but in a region he wasn't standing in!

That actually would be quite funny. GG is possibly the biggest prick in politics. 

52 minutes ago, scotlad said:

:lol: That would be good. If it happened in Fife and they managed to keep Wee Wullie out that would be even better.

Trolls have forced the Wee Ginger Dug to close his blog until after the election, for the sake of his health.

Previously tried to be a unifying voice, but recently fell out with Wings.   (Now there's a strange thing :rolleyes: )   Looks like Campbell's minions have done in the best independence blogger out there.

23 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

Trolls have forced the Wee Ginger Dug to close his blog until after the election, for the sake of his health.

Previously tried to be a unifying voice, but recently fell out with Wings.   (Now there's a strange thing :rolleyes: )   Looks like Campbell's minions have done in the best independence blogger out there.

Think he’s taking time out until after the election.

Sums up how poisonous this campaign already is and we still have over 4 weeks left.

Campbell and his pals are absolute pondlife

37 minutes ago, Grim Jim said:

It is just not worth him risking his health over it.

The Wings acolytes are a pretty unpleasant lot. They are not alone in this however.

On 4/4/2021 at 3:16 PM, ParisInAKilt said:

“Considering Scotland has all the necessary machinery in place to become an independent state, we see no obvious reasons why Scotland would not succeed economically if it were to do so, especially if achieved within the bounds of the law. Although our findings might be controversial to some, we hope to show that Scottish independence, while not inevitable, is far more nuanced a matter than many have claimed. There exist several options worth pursuing for the parties to this debate.”

https://pontifex.substack.com/p/scott-and-chapmans-censored-article?fbclid=IwAR39Ud4M0R4bZRkXPI8K5fwzHTAX2nfNUP4fYGgG9b0YUcQr2WuYZ9lKxyI

Interesting that it seems to have been censored. 

5 hours ago, Orraloon said:

:lol: That would be good. If it happened in Fife and they managed to keep Wee Wullie out that would be even better.

Wullie talking even more pish. 

‘Nicola has lost control of the independence  movement’.

When will they realise its not one person, or one party’s,  movement to lose. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.scotsman.com/news/politics/scottish-election-2021-nicola-sturgeon-has-lost-control-of-independence-movement-says-willie-rennie-3188086%3famp

11 minutes ago, King Of Paisley said:

Rennie holds a constituency seat. NE Fife. He’ll be a stick on to retain that seat

100%, the Tories and Labour vote for him there.

28 minutes ago, King Of Paisley said:

Rennie holds a constituency seat. NE Fife. He’ll be a stick on to retain that seat

We haven't given up hope yet in that one. Might not be as straightforward as folk think. 

5 hours ago, King Of Paisley said:

Campbell and his pals are absolute pondlife

I haven't proactively checked his site in years.

But I had a wee look last month after Pete Wishart made a comment on twitter.

The comments on his posts are absolutely mental. The lunatics have well and truly taken over the asylum there.