• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You think you're becoming more pragmatic, can see both sides, with age and then an individual turns your country into a colony.  And I use that word advisedly. Don't even need to defend their pos

I wont find it funny in any way, never mind hilarious. There is no way Scotland will win independance without the SNP in power. Unless you mean post independence,  but I doubt you mean that as that wo

Thplinth's typical reaction whenever he's respectfully challenged by other posters about his (borderline spam posting) increasingly paranoid, conspiracy supporting, right wing views ..... T

Posted Images

At the end of the dsy he's a troll/WUM who has been banned from here more times than the BNP have had votes. 

The ironic thing is he thinks he can take the moral high ground mot realising he paints himself as a Scotland fan - the nationsl team that represents Scotlsnd and the SFA are vehemently against a British team at Olympics. 

2 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

At the end of the dsy he's a troll/WUM who has been banned from here more times than the BNP have had votes. 

The ironic thing is he thinks he can take the moral high ground mot realising he paints himself as a Scotland fan - the nationsl team that represents Scotlsnd and the SFA are vehemently against a British team at Olympics. 

Who watches Olympic football?? 

I watch Olympics for other sports.  Theres enough football out there already. 

Just think - the national team he purports to support goes totally against his moral beliefs. He is one sad confused individual supporting a country who goes against everything he believes in. It is akin to that photo many moons ago of Osama Bin Ladan who stated he hated the USA but was photographed wearing a number of US branded items of clothing and jewellery?

32 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Just think - the national team he purports to support goes totally against his moral beliefs. He is one sad confused individual supporting a country who goes against everything he believes in. It is akin to that photo many moons ago of Osama Bin Ladan who stated he hated the USA but was photographed wearing a number of US branded items of clothing and jewellery?

😂. Very funny 

4 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

That’s a bit of an unfair comparison, Osama wasn’t all bad.

Hearing a few snippits regarding the salmond saga and it really has the potential to scupper a majority in may, sturgeon needs to find a way to step aside gracefully, she really has been plaid by the feminist/woke mob. It really did cloud her vision, it concerns me she is not prepping someone to eventually take over the position . Murrell needs the chop Thats a given 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
13 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Hearing a few snippits regarding the salmond saga and it really has the potential to scupper a majority in may, sturgeon needs to find a way to step aside gracefully, she really has been plaid by the feminist/woke mob. It really did cloud her vision, it concerns me she is not prepping someone to eventually take over the position . Murrell needs the chop Thats a given 

what's the latest because gey tired of the innuendo from folk that consider minor breaches, at best, of a ministerial code a sin worth scuppering independence over.

why is getting into a bit of a mess over how a few meetings were officially recorded an act of evil whilst on the record, admitted sexual misbehaviour with staff all fine and dandy for some folk?  I'm a Salmond supporter by the way.

If there is clear evidence of a conspiracy which makes no sense whatsoever, let's hear it.  It's not been forthcoming so far.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

Is unspecified gossip on a message board really grounds for removing the leader of a country?

Sorry I burst out laughing there need to take a step back and look at what's being proposed and on what basis.

The SNP has been too centralised for over a decade as me and others have complaimed about and a reason I left the party a decade ago so I agree with that though.

Nicola has just been told by BJ that the referendum was a once in a generation decision. 

BJ quite rightly has pointed out the time frame for these sort of thing... 70s for the first one - 2014 the 2nd.   

Going to go with that and wait till the 40s or 50s before this crops up again. 

👍.   

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, PapofGlencoe said:

what's the latest because gey tired of the innuendo from folk that consider minor breaches, at best, of a ministerial code a sin worth scuppering independence over.

why is getting into a bit of a mess over how a few meetings were officially recorded an act of evil whilst on the record, admitted sexual misbehaviour with staff all fine and dandy for some folk?  I'm a Salmond supporter by the way.

If there is clear evidence of a conspiracy which makes no sense whatsoever, let's hear it.  It's not been forthcoming so far.

It's not the unspecified allegations of misconduct or bad faith acts with no actual proof to back it up that I find most irritating, rather it's the insidious "If I could only tell you what I know, trust me, it's dynamite" that most of these people hide behind.   

We've been hearing this since the trial concluded nine months ago and to date there's been zip.

• Upvote 4
2 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

All very interesting but pray tell why haven't the unionist parties got wind of all this? Surely, to high heaven the shit would already have hit the fan and they'd be screaming it from the highest heights in a bid to curry votes and favours NOW to give them traction for May. The silence from them and the unionist-backing media says there is nothing in these rumours.

9 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

All very interesting but pray tell why haven't the unionist parties got wind of all this? Surely, to high heaven the shit would already have hit the fan and they'd be screaming it from the highest heights in a bid to curry votes and favours NOW to give them traction for May. The silence from them and the unionist-backing media says there is nothing in these rumours.

They have been at it though.  Look at the comments from likes of Jackie Baillie, Murdo Fraser and in particular Alex Cole Hamilton as below.

3 minutes ago, aaid said:

They have been at it though.  Look at the comments from likes of Jackie Baillie, Murdo Fraser and in particular Alex Cole Hamilton as below.

Yes but not to the degree that I'd expect them to ie in the press, on the TV or in Holyrood demanding her resignation.

10 minutes ago, Caledonian Craig said:

It could be untrue however i am starting to think there may be a bit of truth to at least some of the “tales”  from what i can gather the unionist media haven't exploited this due to the law of protecting the accusers. Its all intertwined. Then theres the “tales” going around regarding sturgeon murrells private lives.. that surely cant be true or the media would be all over the head of it. I am apprehensive to give any more away as you never know who's lurking on the board 

The SNP were due to win a majority of seats and an unprecedented majority of votes during a period of unprecedented, sustained majorities for independence polling for the first time ever.  Funny there's a load of "rumours" flying around.

Doesn't seem to be denting anything.

Would however not be surprised one jot if the election is postponed.  How can a proper campaign be fought in these circumstances?  

49 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

It could be untrue however i am starting to think there may be a bit of truth to at least some of the “tales”  from what i can gather the unionist media haven't exploited this due to the law of protecting the accusers. Its all intertwined. Then theres the “tales” going around regarding sturgeon murrells private lives.. that surely cant be true or the media would be all over the head of it. I am apprehensive to give any more away as you never know who's lurking on the board 

too many false dawns with this stuff for me, sorry.  Not buying it.  

If the Tales are Sturgeon is into women then that "tale" has been a hallmark of conspiracy in every single female world leader I can think of. For over a decade i've been reading conspiracies. Normally cause a lot of these conspiracies come from religious folk and that's a sin in their eyes and further demonises the person. Hilary Clinton, Merkel et al all had the same gossip spread about them.

Gossip and innunendo are low brow shit, poison pen letter type behaviour can't respect it at all.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5
2 hours ago, phart said:

If the Tales are Sturgeon is into women then that "tale" has been a hallmark of conspiracy in every single female world leader I can think of. For over a decade i've been reading conspiracies. Normally cause a lot of these conspiracies come from religious folk and that's a sin in their eyes and further demonises the person. Hilary Clinton, Merkel et al all had the same gossip spread about them.

Gossip and innunendo are low brow shit, poison pen letter type behaviour can't respect it at all.

Not to mention Cleopatra and Catherine the Great.

6 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

You've gone a wee bit 'Mrs Mangell' here Hampden

• Haha 1
7 hours ago, Caledonian Craig said:

Why would they do it NOW? There's a wee thing called a global pandemic going on and concentrating peoples' minds. Couple that with "a week is a long time in politics" and you have your answer. Wait until 3 or 4 weeks out from the election and watch the media go at it hell for leather.

• Upvote 3
9 hours ago, daviebee said:

Why would they do it NOW? There's a wee thing called a global pandemic going on and concentrating peoples' minds. Couple that with "a week is a long time in politics" and you have your answer. Wait until 3 or 4 weeks out from the election and watch the media go at it hell for leather.

A simple word - desperation. Polls have been desperate for the unionists parties with regards the May Elections and so have the independence polls. They need something/anything to happen now to try to pull back some support. You do not keep things up your sleeve for a rainy day - tgey are not in a strong enough position to do that. Besides that does not explain why the unionist media has not broke a story on this. If there is anything major against NS they'd be on this now like a pack of wolves. COVID or not the unionists would be acting now. 

Anyways I will believe it all when I see/hear it.

18 hours ago, davy-hay said:

Nicola has just been told by BJ that the referendum was a once in a generation decision. 

BJ quite rightly has pointed out the time frame for these sort of thing... 70s for the first one - 2014 the 2nd.   

Going to go with that and wait till the 40s or 50s before this crops up again. 

👍.   

I must've missed the 1970s independence referendum 🤔