11 minutes ago, Lairdyfaeinverclyde said:

I might be biting here but if you think anything JRM say's is right then you should fuck right off. Wouldn't believe the cunt if he told me it was Sunday tomorrow. What a pair of dicks, you and him. 

So when/if he says we should lock up more criminals or lower taxes,  its a bad thing? 

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You think you're becoming more pragmatic, can see both sides, with age and then an individual turns your country into a colony.  And I use that word advisedly. Don't even need to defend their pos

Thplinth's typical reaction whenever he's respectfully challenged by other posters about his (borderline spam posting) increasingly paranoid, conspiracy supporting, right wing views ..... T

I wont find it funny in any way, never mind hilarious. There is no way Scotland will win independance without the SNP in power. Unless you mean post independence,  but I doubt you mean that as that wo

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, davy-hay said:

Moggy😀

I know this is pointless, but here goes. 

Youre a cunt, a manky wart infested puss oozing cunt, you know that, every other member knows that. No one takes anything you say seriously, cause you’re a cunt, is years of trolling and being thought of as a cunt really that enjoyable?

• Haha 3
  • Upvote 2
9 minutes ago, kumnio said:

I know this is pointless, but here goes. 

Youre a cunt, a manky wart infested puss oozing cunt, you know that, every other member knows that. No one takes anything you say seriously, cause you’re a cunt, is years of trolling and being thought of as a cunt really that enjoyable?

Is personal abuse actually allowed on this forum?