The loss of one persons life does not equate to the small loss of millions of people freedoms. 

Edited by thplinth
to be less argumentative ha ha

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

There was more but that single issue fucked you more than all the others combined. You still can’t get anywhere near answering it as a party. There is a reason for that, it is a no win argument. But you can’t even articulate that argument. Instead it is just ignored like it was first time around. Where is your plan? Even if shrouded in secrecy due to what if’s... you should still be able to explain it. I think you do because you are lacking the talent to come up with something credible. You are currency cowards.

You’re talking keech. 

You can’t give a definitive answer to your claim that it was the currency argument that was the significant reason for yes losing, unless you want to go and ask every single no voter. 

The plan was there it was up to people whether to believe it or not and with the whole media north and south of the border spreading their scaremongering shoite about that, you cannot use sterling etc, then there was those who chose to believe the propaganda sound bites about that and other lies they peddled. 

49 minutes ago, thplinth said:

The loss of one persons life does not equate to the small loss of millions of people freedoms. 

More than one and try telling that to the families involved. 

1 minute ago, antidote said:

You’re talking keech. 

You can’t give a definitive answer to your claim that it was the currency argument that was the significant reason for yes losing, unless you want to go and ask every single no voter. 

The plan was there it was up to people whether to believe it or not and with the whole media north and south of the border spreading their scaremongering shoite about that, you cannot use sterling etc, then there was those who chose to believe the propaganda sound bites about that and other lies they peddled. 

You cannot give a 'definitive answer to 99.99% of the shite you post on here antidote so why should I? I stand by my answer and feck you to boot.

They will shove the currency fear up your arse just like they did last time.

You have provided fuck all by way of answers or rebuttals. As usual...

The same will happen again .

3 minutes ago, antidote said:

More than one and try telling that to the families involved. 

Appeal to emotion.

What is the scientific cost benefit study's result of a handful of people's loss versus the loss of 5 millions peoples freedoms?

Oh right you dont know and are talking SNP made up shite.

23 minutes ago, thplinth said:

You cannot give a 'definitive answer to 99.99% of the shite you post on here antidote so why should I? I stand by my answer and feck you to boot.

😂😂😂😂😂

Edited by antidote

15 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Appeal to emotion.

What is the scientific cost benefit study's result of a handful of people's loss versus the loss of 5 millions peoples freedoms?

Oh right you dont know and are talking SNP made up shite.

Woooaaah...let’s has free for all and see what happens. I wonder how you’d feel if it ever happens to any of your family, god forbid. 

5 million drivers in Scotland???

More rabbling shoite from you. 

In fact let’s break all the rules of the land because it encroaches on people’s freedom. 

23 minutes ago, thplinth said:

5 minutes ago, antidote said:

😂😂😂😂😂

Aye.

1 minute ago, antidote said:

Woooaaah...let’s has free for all and see what happens. I wonder how you’d feel if it ever happens to any of your family, god forbid. 

5 million drivers in Scotland???

More rabbling shoite from you. 

In fact let’s break all the rules of the land because it encroaches on people’s freedom. 

Appeal to emotion.

Yeah.

8 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Aye.

That’s cause it wisnea even worth answering as my first reply covered your point was probably too much for you to comprehend. 

9 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Appeal to emotion.

Yeah.

No emotion on someone getting killed then. 

Oh yeah.!

18 minutes ago, thplinth said:

Appeal to emotion.

7 minutes ago, antidote said:

No emotion on someone getting killed then. 

Not seeing much learning.

28 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

Safer roads, whats to disagree on🤷‍♂️

Nothing... good luck loon.

3 hours ago, thplinth said:

The reason you got beat in 2014 was in significant part due to your inability to explain how Scotland’s currency and money supply would work post YES. Who would own our central bank and how would it work. My guess is you will go into our last indyref doing exactly the same. Because you are too (insert here).

Agree. If the currency issue is not addressed we are fooked. 

1 hour ago, thplinth said:

🙄 I smell 💩

12 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Is there a plan on what currency we’d use?

I've seen a very credible plan to take Finland out of the Euro which is remarkably similar to taking Scotland out of the Pound. (I have posted the link to it on here at least twice so am not doing again.)

13 minutes ago, thplinth said:

I've seen a very credible plan to take Finland out of the Euro which is remarkably similar to taking Scotland out of the Pound. (I have posted the link to it on here at least twice so am not doing again.)

Awe , go on, I have never seen it and would have an interest. 

19 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Agree. If the currency issue is not addressed we are fooked. 

They see it... and hide from it. They do not have the answers... obviously. 

7 minutes ago, TDYER63 said:

Awe , go on, I have never seen it and would have an interest. 

ha ha i am never posting that link again. it was not finnish now i think about again... it was maybe Monrovian or possibly Jibrovorian... try googling (edit: obviously dont).

Edited by thplinth

33 minutes ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Is there a plan on what currency we’d use?

On a personal level what would you’re ideal path for scotland to go down? Leave the eu via uk then gain indy after that and reamin outside the EU, come out the EU and remain part of the uk, or indy inside the EU or an EFTA type set up?

it would be interesting to hear @thplinth preferred outcome also or any othe euro sceptical posters 

4 minutes ago, thplinth said:

They see it... and hide from it. They do not have the answers... obviously. 

The currency issue is a beast . They need to get it right if we go again and it needs to be clear. I am not convinced they are at that stage .

However right now I am more concerned about a roof bring kept over ma head, that wind is howling out there.  I have just cut my toe nails as well , I hope this isnt the last thing I do in life 🙁

18 minutes ago, thplinth said:

ha ha i am never posting that link again. it was not finnish now i think about again... it was maybe Monrovian or possibly Jibrovorian... try googling (edit: obviously dont).

😂

16 minutes ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

On a personal level what would you’re ideal path for scotland to go down? Leave the eu via uk then gain indy after that and reamin outside the EU, come out the EU and remain part of the uk, or indy inside the EU or an EFTA type set up?

it would be interesting to hear @thplinth preferred outcome also or any othe euro sceptical posters 

In an ideal world the EU collapses and Scotland is independent from both the UK and the EU.