9 hours ago, glasgow jock said:

If the culprit is found, a swift boot to the baws should be suitable payback !!

Flag gate has been resolved😂 ends up a mate put it up for a laugh which was relief as i didnt like the thought of someone creeping about the garden when i am away, i must have received about ten messages saying that they thought there was something wrong seeing a UJ up in my garden,, just dont like the fact it was up for 36 hours 😂🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿

3 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

i must have received about ten messages saying that they thought there was something wrong seeing a UJ up in my garden

The prankster probably put it up upside down, and everyone thought you were a British naval vessel in distress.

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

This has been a long trip offshore on nightshift with very little to do, as usual my idle time is spent reading into arguments and counter arguments for scottish independence, knowledge is power or so they say, i have came to the realisation that out with the health and wellbeing of my family, achieving Scottish independence is probably the most important thing for me, sad but true, i have tried distancing myself and caring less for it but i always get reeled back in 🤷‍♂️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿  May scotland be free to look after her own how she sees fit, how can that logic be challenged 🤔

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, hampden_loon2878 said:

This has been a long trip offshore on nightshift with very little to do, as usual my idle time is spent reading into arguments and counter arguments for scottish independence, knowledge is power or so they say, i have came to the realisation that out with the health and wellbeing of my family, achieving Scottish independence is probably the most important thing for me, sad but true, i have tried distancing myself and caring less for it but i always get reeled back in 🤷‍♂️🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿  May scotland be free to look after her own how she sees fit, how can that logic be challenged 🤔

Much of it isn't about logic but identity... If you think Scotland a country, not a region...

6 minutes ago, exile said:

Much of it isn't about logic but identity... If you think Scotland a country, not a region...

Oh and don't forget the kunts like that gimp Galloway who are vocal in their support of independence for every aspiring nation except Scotland.  

"Down uppity Scotchman down....."

2 hours ago, ErsatzThistle said:

Oh and don't forget the kunts like that gimp Galloway who are vocal in their support of independence for every aspiring nation except Scotland.  

"Down uppity Scotchman down....."

He is an oddball alright. Whilst I don't disagree with him on lots of issues e.g middle East, He has some very, very bizarre views.

Take this quote from his show on Friday. Sounds very much like a nationalist(British) to me, this type of rhetoric is mental.

'Someone called Juncker' what an absolute arse.

DuaKiXoW0AE_mzf.jpg

Galloway is nothing but a self serving cunt. He doesn’t give a toss about anything or anyone, unless it gets his name in the media. Even for him, that piece above is utter nonsense. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

He was on Radio Scotland a few months ago actually claiming to be a "big Scotland fan" :rollsmile:

Bit odd that such a "big Scotland fan" was so furious on his twitter page when we beat Ireland at Celtic Park............

That's better than that rant from the mad highlander aff question time. :lol:

Plenty of folk hold the same views though and they don't give a fuk about how offensive it is to modern day Germans who had fuk all to do with the war.

Is he trying to tell us that Juncker is German just because his name sounds German? That's a wee bit like saying any Scotsman called Nigel must be English because it sounds a bit English. Apologies to any Nigels out there Scottish or otherwise.

6 hours ago, weekevie04 said:

He is an oddball alright. Whilst I don't disagree with him on lots of issues e.g middle East, He has some very, very bizarre views.

Take this quote from his show on Friday. Sounds very much like a nationalist(British) to me, this type of rhetoric is mental.

'Someone called Juncker' what an absolute arse.

DuaKiXoW0AE_mzf.jpg

Is this a joke? 

After all the rant about iron heels and life's blood on the beaches, he demands a cup of tea and a digestive biscuit? :lol:

The Telegraph seems obsessed with stopping the evil separatists taking back control.

Almost every news outlet I can find running this story is right wing or unionist that people don't like to click on.

So I had to go abroad to get an acceptable link! 

Theresa May's team warned talk of a second referendum is 'insane'

22 minutes ago, exile said:

Is this a joke? 

After all the rant about iron heels and life's blood on the beaches, he demands a cup of tea and a digestive biscuit? :lol:

Must be. 

He seems too have left out America and Russia piling in for us. 

5 minutes ago, Jim Beem said:

Must be. 

He seems too have left out America and Russia piling in for us. 

He does mention them. But I do wonder,

• did he support the Republic of Ireland's principled neutrality in the second world war, while simultaneously cheering on the just war of the Allies who shed blood refusing to appease tyranny?
  • did he support His Majesty's glorious victorious British Army in the Great War while simultaneously supporting the 1916 Uprising against the nasty evil imperialist Brits?
  • does he salute the peace process in Ireland for healing borders between divided peoples, while simultaneously deriding a union set up in part to bring permanent peace to Europe? 
  • does he support Brexit separation from the evil Euro imperialists, while simultaneously wishing the 6 counties of Ulster could be absorbed into the said evil Empire? 

...the only common factor seems to be to put the interests of the nationhood of Britain and Ireland over that of Scotland?

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, exile said:

He does mention them. But I do wonder,

• did he support the Republic of Ireland's principled neutrality in the second world war, while simultaneously cheering on the just war of the Allies who shed blood refusing to appease tyranny?
  • did he support His Majesty's glorious victorious British Army in the Great War while simultaneously supporting the 1916 Uprising against the nasty evil imperialist Brits?
  • does he salute the peace process in Ireland for healing borders between divided peoples, while simultaneously deriding a union set up in part to bring permanent peace to Europe? 
  • does he support Brexit separation from the evil Euro imperialists, while simultaneously wishing the 6 counties of Ulster could be absorbed into the said evil Empire? 

...the only common factor seems to be to put the interests of the nationhood of Britain and Ireland over that of Scotland?

Yeah didn’t phrase that very well. I meant the main thrust of the ‘if it wasn’t for us’ bollocks.   

On 12/17/2018 at 12:42 PM, ErsatzThistle said:

He was on Radio Scotland a few months ago actually claiming to be a "big Scotland fan" :rollsmile:

Bit odd that such a "big Scotland fan" was so furious on his twitter page when we beat Ireland at Celtic Park............

Did he really ??

39 minutes ago, Ally Bongo said:

That's an excellent reply from Blackford. A quick thinking off the cuff response. Almost Salmond esque. 

He's getting a bit chubby, mind you.

The Scottish Quislings on the Tory benches were excrutiating

Had to switch it off

• Upvote 1

22 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

Brilliant "death stare" from Carol Monaghan  :ok:

It was Churchill's grandson, Nicholas Soames, who apparently made the outburst. Tork kunts.

On Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 4:32 PM, Orraloon said:

That's an excellent reply from Blackford. A quick thinking off the cuff response. Almost Salmond esque. 

He's getting a bit chubby, mind you.

It's ok though, his wife is younger than him and he has kids.

The Herald eh

Jews are 'actively considering' leaving Scotland over anti-semitism, warns community leader - Exclusive by @paulhutcheon

z6R_H_Li?format=jpg&name=600x314

Staff contacted as part of ‘Operation Diem’ police probe into Salmond sexual misconduct claims

NP40t2aJ?format=jpg&name=600x314

That really is blatant smearing by the Herald.  The implication of that picture is clear. Disgraceful.

• Upvote 4

13 hours ago, Ally Bongo said:

The Herald eh

Jews are 'actively considering' leaving Scotland over anti-semitism, warns community leader - Exclusive by @paulhutcheon

z6R_H_Li?format=jpg&name=600x314

And The Herald knew exactly what they were doing with that photo of Sturgeon and the swastika.

On the lighter side of things, it's been widely rumoured that many local tories in the Aberdeen South are trying to get Ross Thomson deselected because of his cuntish peronality and antics !:rollsmile:

A number of people who went to school with Ross Thomson have popped up on twitter and facebook sharing stories of what a charming, bright young gentleman he was back then. They said he was a fierce bully.

Edited by ErsatzThistle