Dr0OUwnWoAA9KKq.jpg

Spoke to Robert, the homeless guy in Mitchell Lane. "I just saw Nicola gettin' out of a big black car and shouted over. She came down the lane on her tod and crouched beside me. She asked how I was doin' so I told her. She wrote it all down and said she's going to help me."

On 11/11/2018 at 12:27 PM, Ally Bongo said:

DrtdCHpX0AAAIXT.jpg

I have thought for a while the MSM is trying to provoke the indy movement into complaining about things such as tesco branding, shortbread ect being plastered in the union jack. To me its a case of trying to make us look petty. i have kept quiet about for a while due to the risk of coming across childish but this one has really ground my gears,  its the fact that the union tried to ban the instrument and culture around it out of existence, it  is so infuriating. The worst part of it is that they can jump onto the high ground insisting its about remembrance when it has nothing to do with that 

On 11/11/2018 at 12:27 PM, Ally Bongo said:

DrtdCHpX0AAAIXT.jpg

It looks  ridiculous. It looks like a jesters hat has been wrapped round the bag . The guy clearly is a fckin clown. 

6 minutes ago, phart said:

Union Flags are being thrown on everything Scottish these days. Or so it seems.

We voted for it, can't complain

(especially if you were No).

Edited by Toepoke

It's shoring up the core Unionist vote

Remember of all those that voted NO in 2014 less than a third i believe were Unionists at all costs

A bad tactic

Edited by Ally Bongo

On 11/12/2018 at 6:26 PM, Ally Bongo said:

It's shoring up the core Unionist vote

Remember of all those that voted NO in 2014 less than a third i believe were Unionists at all costs

A bad tactic

Yeah - the Ashcroft poll showed that only 27% of No voters said that a strong attachment to the UK was their primary reason for voting No, compared to 47% who said the risks being too great and 25% who said extra powers. 43% said it was their least important of the three.

This Britification could backfire badly for the unionists.