Perth had its annual Orange walk yesterday. It goes past my house at 8:30 and it's hard to ignore, although the numbers are low - maybe 15 sashes and the same number in the band.

I was sure it all used to be imported, but the banner they had definitely said Perth, it's just the band who are imports (from Castllemilk).

What do these muppets do post-indy?

19 minutes ago, Padre Andrew said:

Perth had its annual Orange walk yesterday. It goes past my house at 8:30 and it's hard to ignore, although the numbers are low - maybe 15 sashes and the same number in the band.

I was sure it all used to be imported, but the banner they had definitely said Perth, it's just the band who are imports (from Castllemilk).

What do these muppets do post-indy?

People in glass houses 'n all that. I suppose post indy they'll continue to celebrate their protestantism, the same as other people will continue to celebrate their christianity.

13 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

People in glass houses 'n all that. I suppose post indy they'll continue to celebrate their protestantism, the same as other people will continue to celebrate their christianity.

And there was me thinking they were the same. 

23 hours ago, Eisegerwind said:

Not the point I was making. 

Post-indy the flag these people all adore will be changing - or at least it won't mean the same thing as it does now. In 2014 some were 'threatening' to leave Scotland in the event of independence.

Churches will continue as they are now.

2 hours ago, Padre Andrew said:

Post-indy the flag these people all adore will be changing - or at least it won't mean the same thing as it does now. In 2014 some were 'threatening' to leave Scotland in the event of independence.

Forgive me for not realising you were talking about the Union flag which you didn't mention once in your post,silly me. I thought it was about people stomping about Perth making twats of themselves, you've got previous there haven't you. Anyway I guess they'll continue to do the same post-indy as the flag will still retain the same meaning to them although it may be an object of historical rather than current political relevance. I would also remind you that the echo of the bottles crashing in Scotland 4 years ago are still reverberating. Fab news that churches will continue as they are now post indy, makes it all worthwhile.

Edited by Eisegerwind

Id guess the percentage of those in Cowdenbeath participating at the weekend who actually go to Church regularly is extremely low

Pleasing to see J K Rowling making a complete cunt of herself on twatter (again)

Highlighted some zoomer as your typical racist Scottish Nationalist

Turns out its a Yoon Brexiteer

https://twitter.com/Calgacus83AD

http://thenational.scot/news/16336272.jk-rowling-tried-to-attack-yes-voters-and-got-it-all-wrong/

Edited by Ally Bongo

6 minutes ago, aaid said:

Trolling, trolling, Rowling

Aye it’s like it’s 2013 still. 

Hard to imagine someone with her wealth etc sitting arguing with people on Twitter, sad really 

19 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Hard to imagine someone with her wealth etc sitting arguing with people on Twitter, sad really 

not even sitting about arguing with people - it is trawling through hundreds of emails to try and find ones that fit her narrow skewed agenda and then even getting that wrong. everyone is of course entitled to promote their opinion but there is something a little unsavoury (to me anyway) about a multi-millionaire with an agenda tweeting opinions to thousands of impressionable followers (notwithstanding the accuracy of the information that informs some of those opinions). 

19 hours ago, ParisInAKilt said:

Nae cunt will pump her, so she has to get her kicks somewhere.

2 hours ago, Return of Yermaw said:

not even sitting about arguing with people - it is trawling through hundreds of emails to try and find ones that fit her narrow skewed agenda and then even getting that wrong. everyone is of course entitled to promote their opinion but there is something a little unsavoury (to me anyway) about a multi-millionaire with an agenda tweeting opinions to thousands of impressionable followers (notwithstanding the accuracy of the information that informs some of those opinions). 

I don't think she does it all herself.

On 7/2/2018 at 7:38 PM, Padre Andrew said:

Wrong place, sorry, what the fcuk is that link at the bottom of your post all about, I clicked on it.

Edited by Eisegerwind
gramer

Decent polling all round in the latest survation poll, snp vote up, indy vote up at 47% yet the media spin it to look like the opposite 🤔

They will, every time.  The only thing that will stop them will be when it really starts to swing pro-indy, and they can't completely ignore reality. 

Customs Union Vote 301 to 307 against the #Commons now ensures that Scotland's SNP Government has no option but to hold #indyref2 in next year or so -big bad clouds have golden linings.(only applies to Scotland)

Guid one Ally (though I am all for sacking York this evening..)

Edited by mariokempes56
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mariokempes56 said:

Guid one Ally (though I am all for sacking York this evening..)

Sorry Mario but I'm a bit busy tonight. Can we sack York tomorrow instead? 😉

11 hours ago, RenfrewBlue said:

Sorry Mario but I'm a bit busy tonight. Can we sack York tomorrow instead? 😉

Sorry doing my hair ce soir...

On 7/14/2018 at 2:13 PM, hampden_loon2878 said:

Decent polling all round in the latest survation poll, snp vote up, indy vote up at 47% yet the media spin it to look like the opposite 🤔

I recently read somewhere that the latest survation poll had omitted 16-18 year olds which in turn would mean yes was actually at 50.3 % if this age group had been included. 

Does anyone have the details?

Edited by antidote

4 minutes ago, antidote said:

James Kelly is always the go to guy for these things

http://scotgoespop.blogspot.com/

http://thenational.scot/comment/16354165.snps-survation-poll-boost-could-be-thanks-to-commons-walkout/

Edited by Ally Bongo